Chapter~2

Normal pov

"Hey Samantha." you said. " Hey Y/n, so what are we doing today?" she asked. I thought we could go get some food and then go to the mall." You said. You saw Luke come out to greet you. "You came early" he said. "Well I thought we could have a long day of fun." You said. He chuckled at the comment. "We'll be back before 4:00" you said. "Okay see you then and Samantha, behave" he said

Dom's pov

"So you're saying that she's working with the cops now!?" I yelled. "That's what it said in the file." Tej said "I-I can't believe it, we found her a-after 2 years." Mia said "Dom you okay" Letty said. "Ya, just still can't believe after all this time, I finally got to see Y/n again after 2 years.

TIME SKIP
(Sorry for all the time skips)

Luke's pov
(You didn't see that one coming did ya)

I saw Y/N's car pull up at the drive way. She let Samantha out with some other things she probably bought her. "You need any help with those" I asked "No am good just a little heavy" she said grunting. "Well that's all the bags, see tomorrow at work Hobbs and bye Samantha behave for your dad okay." She said. She got in her car and drove off. "Dad do you like Y/n?" Samantha asked. "Why would you ask that question Sam?""Well I just thought cause you and her have been working together that you guys would have started dating. She answered. "Well we do work together but we're just really good friends and that's it okay" I said "Okay dad" she said.

Second Chapter done. Two Chapters in one day....wow tell me how you guys like this one, I'll probably edit this one because I rushed on this Chapter. I'll do another chapter in a few hours or tonight when ever I have time.

Bye❤❤💖💖