VIII

Teddy sighed.

He supposed Harry was right. Either their memories would have to be erased or this was actually supposed to happen.

He still didn't like it though.

"Hell yeah, it was you!" James crowed.

Now that everyone had dispersed a bit after crowding around the mirror, Harry was able to get a better look at James. Harry was almost surprised at how much like his own father he looked, except he didn't wear glasses and his hair was a bit neater.

"Wow..." Harry murmured. "I sounded..."

"So old?" said James.

"So tired?" suggested Fred II.

"So less puny?" Albus finished.

"Um... Sure..." Harry replied unenthusiastically.

"Alright, it's long overdue," Fred I spoke up from his place next to his siblings.

"Who are you all actually?" George said.

"We can tell them, right Ted?" James asked coyly. "I heard Dad, he said it wouldn't matter, so we can then, yeah?"

"Jameactually, you know what?" Teddy tossed his hands up and collapsed tiredly in the nearest armchair. "Have at it, sport."

Immediately all the Potters and Weasleys (but not Malfoy this time) erupted into chatter and whines, complaining about who would go first.

Teddy's already throbbing headache was slowly migrating from dull to sharp the longer he listened to them bicker.

"Since none of you can do this yourselves, I'm deciding who's going first!" he ordered over their arguing voices.

Everyone quieted themselves immediately, and those from 1995 were impressed at the level of respect they all had for the young man.

"Zip." Teddy pointed at James, who opened his mouth.

"And you." He then set his sights on Fred II, who was already ready to say something.

They both let out huffs.

"Alright, um" Teddy began, then looked at the residents of the current time. "Perhaps you'd all like to make yourselves comfortable, this may take some time."

Molly brought up some more chairs, then occupied the loveseat with her husband and a mildly squished Remus; Sirius, Dumbledore, and Tonks took the couch. That left Fred, George, Bill, Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione to tussle over who got the remaining three chairs (Fred, George, and Ginny) and who had to stand.

Victoire waved Teddy away as he offered her his seat when she perched on the arm of his chair, and said, "Are you all settled then?"

After getting confirmation that they were, Victoire gestured to her siblings to come next to her.

"We'll start then, my name is Victoire Weasley," she said with a content smile.

Molly and Arthur were listening with rapt eagerness, and the Weasley children were observing the three, trying to pick out any familiar features that might clue them in on which of the many Weasleys they could belong to.

"I'm twenty-one and I'm a healer-in-training at St. Mungo's, these two are my younger siblings." She looked at Dominique and Louis, who smiled (somewhat awkwardly) at everyone.

"What house were you in at Hogwarts, dear?" Molly asked.

"Oh, I was in Ravenclaw."

"A Ravenclaw?" Ron asked incredulously. "A Ravenclaw Weasley?"