18 Baby talk to me

Start from the beginning

Man and Bright saw students are coming in studio, they stopped talking . Man and Bright give a guidance to the students about the workshop. After that Man went to coffee shop because Boss have to go some where.

Now Bright teaching everything to students. He showed the process of candle making. he also explained how maintaining temperature of the wax is so important in the process of candle making. Some students understood and some not .Then he said them to start making candles.

Finally it's 4 pm the workshop is finished. Man came back to Candle studio. he saw only bright is sitting on chair writing something.

Man came near him and asked" what are you doing"

" nothing just writing how much ingredient we have to order for making 100 bottles of new perfume, i decided to launch perfume  at Christmas" Bright said while thinking about his perfume.

" that's good idea, we should launch this time, you said you recorded everything about the perfume. can i see it" Man asked.

Bright nods to him both of them went inside in his Private room sit in front of desktop.Bright start to open the google document but it is not opening. he tried once again but still it is not opening. Bright felt something bad is happening . Man looked at bright who is frowning now. he also saw the document is not opening. So man said " let me see". Bright nods to him, Man came forward and tried to open the document but it didn't opened then he understood " holy crap Bright, someone hacked your system".

Bright  didn't understand why someone will hack them. No one knows about  Bright, because most of the people thought that ,this shop owners are  Man and Boss. How can anyone will hack at the exact time when he is going to launch his perfume.

Bright thought something, he got up from his place went to search something , but he didn't find anything.He tossed everything in his studio . Man who heard the sound of falling things he stopped working on desktop and come outside. He saw Bright is tossing all the things from wooden self  and said " what the hell Bright, we can't get documents from ruining our studio. Just look around and see what you did ".

Bright until now didn't know what he is doing , he turned and saw all the books about candles and perfumes are bickered on the floor. The packaging boxes and stickers of their logo are spread all over the floor. Some candles glasses are also cracked  and scattered everywhere on the floor.Bright is shocked at the scene of his studio. He looked above with disappointment and helplessness and said " i am....just searching my book , in which i recorded about perfume"

Man understood Bright is frustrated , broken and disappointed at the same time, because who can't be. When we do something with all our passion and we spend our precious time on it and at the end of day if we didn't get result . off course we feel frustrated .Man also feeling frustrated but he know 'it can't take us any where' So he calmed himself and looked at Bright who is coming towards him now.

" Ouch....shit" Bright said and man looked at Bright who is now sitting on floor holding his one leg in his hand. Man carefully move towards him because the broken pieces of glasses are everywhere on the floor. " you are really stupid Bright, where is your shoes". Man asked bright while holding Bright leg, he saw sharp glass about 1 inch is embedded in Brights feet through his socks.

"i removed shoes because i am standing on the floor" Bright said with pain. Man still looking at feet  and said " ok i am going to remove this glass , it will pain little more". Bright nods to him and closed his eyes to face the pain.

Win pov