18 Baby talk to me

Next morning

Win and Bright are sleeping together in guest room.Win woke up early because he have to go home early . Win saw Bright is still sleeping close to his chest. Win is feeling Bright's breath on his chest. Looking at this scene at the morning win thought 'wow what a day to start with'. he then caressed Bright cheeks and his hair. He stroked Bright's hair slowly.

Win remembered, what happened in night. How bright can't tolerate his ignorance, how he is glancing at dinner table.. Win already saw how Bright is glancing at him from peripheral vision of his eyes. So he knew he is in right path , which is triggering his baby's feelings.Win remembered how his baby kissed him .Win thought ' that was one of the amazing kiss'

Win came back to earth from his dreamland when he felt blinking eyelashes of Bright on his chest. This made him little tickle , so he smiled and said" you are tickling me baby". Bright is still in sleep ,he looked above slowly opening his eyes like baby. Win said "cute". Bright is not understanding whatever his p is saying, he just said" good morning P".

" good morning Baby " win said and give small kiss on Bright's forehead. Bright smiled at Win's action because Win never fail to make him feel he is special for him.

At Bright's candle studio

Bright went to his shop after breakfast and Win also went his home. He also told Bright they will go on date today and don't reject it. Bright know he already did mistake yesterday by rejecting his P , so he didn't want to upset him more. So he agreed with his p.

Now Bright is standing in his candle studio. Man is also with him . Both Man and Bright are preparing for workshop , which they are holding after an half an hour. they prepared tables and ingredients for workshop.

Man looked at Bright and said" you are looking so happy and smiling" . Bright who is doing something , stopped and looked at him. " really .. i also don't know why i am smiling like this, but i am just happy and content". Bright said and turned to his work.

Man who is looking at his best friend's behaviour from few days. He saw many changes in him. First of all the cold behaviour of Bright is little bit reduced. Like Bright is now behaving little bit good with Air and regular customers. He only cold with the other people. Bright is now smiling often, which is so rare before he dating Win. Bright is now dressing very presentable than before. Right now he is looking like he came directly from ramp walk. Man thought' that bunny really changing him'.

" you are wearing so much presentable dress these days" Man asked looking at his friend dress.

" really i just feel good when i wear good dress it make me happy' Bright said without looking at Man and still doing his work

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" really i just feel good when i wear good dress it make me happy' Bright said without looking at Man and still doing his work.

But Man once again said something which made Bright blush hard " or may be you are trying to impress someone you know.......". Man said dragging the line. Bright know whom Man is pointing at but he didn't respond for that. If he replied his friend, then that asshole will tease him more.

cute husband and hot wife( Mpreg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें