"Sorry, about the kiss," said Henry, whose head was on William's chest. "It's not a big deal Henry, it's not like you liked it" "Oh, you're right" Henry looks down at William's pants. He really wanted whatever was in there in his hole. "Are you okay-" "what would you do if I said I liked it when we kissed?" William looked shocked but he answered with, "I would ask if you want to do it again" Henry looks up, "Are you being for real?" "Are you?" "Yes" "then so I am"

They both look at each other and then lock lips. As they kissed this time, Henry moved his hand down without someone stopping him, he put it between William's legs. "Mph~" "you like that William?" "Fuck, yeah"

William got hold of Henry's arm and he flipped him over, so he could be on top. They look into each other's eyes and then they kiss, but this time they were taking off their clothes. Henry was undoing William and William was undoing Henry's clothes.

After taking off their clothes, Henry and William were both in their boxers. "Are we actually going to do this?" asked William to Henry. "I'm okay with this, are you okay with this?" "Yeah" "Okay" they both look into each other's eyes, and kiss once again.

William overpowered Henry, and with that William slid his tongue into Henry's mouth to explore it. "Mph~"

Henry In enjoyed what William was doing. He wrapped his arms around him to try to make the kiss last longer. But William had to pull away, to get some air. William left Henry in a mess, then William saw Henry's neck, and went for it. He first kissed and licked Henry's neck, but then he started to bite down on it making Henry moan, "Ahh~ W-William!~"

Henry pushed William off of his neck to show William with blood on his lips. "What?" William answered in an angry tone. "You bit down too hard, William!" "My bad, I thought you were enjoying it." "It's okay"

William kissed Henry's lips, and then went back to his neck again but this time he went in softly. After that, William kissed Henry's chest then his hips, and down to Henry V-line. Henry looked down to see how close William's face was so close to his dick, and how it is pushing through the fabric. "Oh god, your dick is so huge~" "t-thanks"

William pulled down on Henry's boxes, to now show Henry's dick fully naked. "Oh, what a view~" William put his hand on Henry's dick and began to jerk it off. "Mph~" "you like that~" "Y-yeah". Then with a few more jerks, William wanted to taste Henry's pre-cum that was oozing out of him. So he lined Henry's dick with his mouth and then he began to suck him off.

"AHhh~ W-William~" William kept on sucking Henry off but out of nowhere, Henry go hold of William's head and began to thrust his throat. William could not say anything but he loved the feeling. I mean it was not his first time sucking a dick.

After a few more thrusts into William's mouth, Henry let out a big load into it. William gaged But he managed to swallow it all. When Henry was done, he could realize what he did. "Oh god, William I'm so sorry," he said, as he pulled William off of his dick. As he did this he noticed that William had swollen his cum. "You're fine, dear, anyway I enjoyed your sweet cum~" Henry blushed at these words William had said. "Henry, don't look away~," William said. "Do you want me you know.....suck you off" Henry said turning back to look at William, "I would love it, my dear" "Okay"

William sat on the edge of the bed, and with Henry on the floor on his knees. Henry saw William's size, he was probably two or three inches bigger than his, but William knocked him back to reality when he said "are you okay?" William said it in a nice sweet voice but sounded worried as well. "I'm okay" "Okay"

Henry grabbed William's hard dick and lined it up with his mouth. First, he licked the side of the dick, "Mph~, quit teasing me~" but Henry ignored what William had said to him and kept teasing him, but William soon got agitated of this and put a tight grip on Henry's head and began to thrust into his mouth, with Henry chocking on it. "F-fuck your so f-fucking warm in there" Henry couldn't say anything as William did this.

When Henry got William to stop thrusting into his mouth, he got a big gasp for air. "You good, Henry" "y-yeah I-I'm fine" "sorry about that, I just couldn't wait for you to put it in your mouth~" "it's okay" "but that what you did to me, so I don't feel bad about doing it" "that's fair, I guess" Henry began to jerk off William a little bit but missed the cock bing in his mouth, "here let me finish this~" "of course, dear~"

Henry slid William's dick into his mouth and moved his head up and down. "F-fuck, your good at this" Henry looked up as he continued to suck William off. He saw how William's face was red and his eyes were closed. Henry thought to himself how fucking hot William looked.

But after a few minutes, William let his load into Henry's mouth. "Ahh~" Henry pulled off and spit out the cum, he was breathing hard, "Y-you okay there?" Asked William somewhat out of breath. "Yeah, but how did you manage to drink my cum, when I cum in you" "oh, it's not my first sucking a dick, so I have experience" "oh" henry looks down in a disappointing way. "You good there?" "Y-Yeah, it's just I thought.....never mind" "what do you-" William stopped mid-way and looked at Henry, with a smirk, "did you want to be the first to suck my dick?~" Henry looked up blushing a nice red, "Ummm.....a little" "it's okay, dear, but if it makes you feel better, you were better than anything I ever had" "I am?" "Yeah" "well same goes for you" "thanks" "but that's enough talking let's get down to business"

William pulled Henry onto the bed with his legs open, and with him in between. Henry was ready for William's dick, to be in him. He felt William lining up with his hole, he felt William tip slowly pushing in. "I'm going on, Okay?" "Okay," And with that William push himself into Henry, "Ahh~" "fuck your tight" "y-yeah" William still moving in slowly but his only two inches were in, "Sorry for what I'm about to do" "what are-" William cut off Henry by shoving the rest of his dick into him. "AHHHH!!~" But instead of stopping when he shoved it all in, William started to thrust into him. "Fuck you feel good~" "w-William s-slow ahhh~, down~" "I can't slow down, you feel so goddamn good~!"

Henry lashes his arms around William for more support. William looked over at Henry and started to kiss him as he continued to thrust into him. "Mph~" Henry's moans were muffled due to the fact that William was kissing him. William slid his tongue into Henry's mouth to once again explore it. As William pulled away, Henry's tongue was out but still moaning, "W-William, AHHH~"

But after a few more thrusts, Henry cum, and some of his cum reached his face. William seeing this sight, pulled out to jack off for a few seconds and came on Henry's belly.

As William masturbated for a few seconds in front of Henry. Henry loved how fast he was going, and how his face looked as he did it. And when he released on him, he felt like a slut. "god damn you were amazing, Henry" "right back at you, Will"

William looked down at Henry as he talked, and kissed him once again. William loved the taste of Henry. After a while, he pulled away. "Why did you stop?~" Asked Henry, "do you miss me already?~" "maybe~" William locked their lips for the last time.

After the kiss, William pulled away and collapsed next to Henry, and hugged him. Henry looked up and said "I love you, William" William looked down at Henry, with a surprising look, but he soon relaxed and said back to Henry, "I love you too"

Henry looked so happy when William said this and hugged him tighter. William gave him a weak smile and hugged him back.

And with that William and Henry lay next to each and William got a quilt that was on the bed to cover him and Henry, so they could go to sleep.

———————————————————————

I hope you guys enjoyed this :)

And if you guys have any requests I'll take them, They can be anything

But something I do not do is - incest and pedophilia.

I'm okay with any type of kink :D
———————————————————————
2127 words