Supper is naturally here again.

    Liu Zhanxiu and Ji Ying discussed that they would first decide to make a decision and then build the house. After this year’s test, they will get married right away. As for why they decide to make a decision, it is naturally that Liu Zhanxiu wants to get married first, so that his daughter-in-law won’t run away. .

    After dinner, Liu Zhanxiu gave Beibei to Jiam to hold him, and pulled Yang Jin for a walk along the Liuyue River.

    The Liuyue River was sparkling under the moonlight, and the willow trees on the bank shook softly.

.All this made Yang Jin feel very relaxed. In modern times, in addition to studying medicine, he is guarding against those open guns and secret arrows, and he often even digs holes for others. He never regrets what he has done. If people want to live well, they have to do things they don't want to do.

    It's just that he was always alone at that time. He would also feel lonely and tired. Looking at the people around him, and then thinking of Ji Ying and Beibei, Yang Jin's face softened a lot.

    Liu Zhanxiu, who called under the moonlight, looked straight.

    Liu Zhanxiu squeezed a fist, pulled Yang Jin over, and fixedly looked at him, "Brother Jin, I like you. Although I don’t know when this feeling started, I just wanted to watch it before I knew it. Thinking of you, thinking of your feelings, trying to figure out your feelings. I want to be with you forever, would you like to?"

.Yang Jin didn't expect this ancient man to be unrestrained, but he has a lover who has always been with him, he has pursued since his last life.

    Blinking sour eyes, nodded: "I am willing."

    Liu Zhanxiu's smile suddenly flashed blindly.

    "However, if you dare to do things that are sorry for me, I will make you a medicine man, so that you can't survive and die."

    Naturally, Liu Zhanxiu quickly denied: "Brother Jin, you are my heart, how can I not be able to afford you", but he was crying in his heart, and it was so stressful to marry a daughter-in-law who knew medical skills!

    He held Yang Jin into his arms as he said.

    The two people who were in love naturally didn't see a person standing in Hetou who was about to grab the willow leaves beside him.

.Yang Yu originally wanted to fold a few willows and let his father make baskets, but he did not expect to see this scene. His eyes were red with anger, and as soon as he went back, he locked himself in the house and cried fiercely.

    He has always been the most beautiful brother of Village Mayor Liu Yue, and the boys in the village have been holding him. Eminem and his father have also obeyed him. They didn't expect to be compared to him by a fool.

    Tang Fang and Yang Xin didn't know what was going on, so they both patted the door outside. Since Yang Wenxiu came back from the village temple, the whole person has been moody. At this moment, he said in a strange way: "What can he do, always jealous of his brother's rouge."

    When Tang Fang and Yang Xin heard it, they thought it was possible. Brother Yu often made trouble for rouge, clothes and family. In order for him to marry a good family in the future, both Tang Fang and Yang Xin were able to rely on it.

.As soon as Yang Yu heard his elder brother say cold words outside, he stood up and opened the door with a brush: "What do you know, the sick ghost Liu Zhanxiu likes that fool Yang Jin!"

    After speaking, he began to cry again.

    Tang Fang and Yang Xin were dumbfounded. A few days ago, they were still marrying their brother to be a rich master. They didn't expect Liu Zhanxiu to actually fall in love with Yang Jin. What can we do?

    When Yang Wenxiu heard Yang Jin, she gritted her teeth with hatred.

    He looked at Yang Yu: "How do you know?"

    "They are all held together, I saw it with my own eyes."

    There was fire in Yang Wenxiu's eyes, very good, he was worried that he could not find a chance to avenge him. So he said to Yang Yu: "Don't worry about this. Brother will find a way for you. It's not called Yang Jinruyi to keep it."

    Yang Yu wiped his tears: "What can you do, is it possible to kill someone?"

.Yang Wenxiu approached and muttered a few words in Yang Yu's ear. Yang Yu heard it and hesitated and said, "Is this possible? What if someone exposes it then?"

    "If you want to live a good life, you have to do it. Tell me whether to do it or not."

    Yang Yu gritted his teeth: "Okay."

    Tang Fang and Yang Xin looked at their brothers playing dumb puzzles and asked what the solution was. Yang Wenxiu said. Both Yang Xin and Tang Fang were silent. Although this method was not safe, once it was done, the little bitch Yang Jin would not be better off.
.