Chapter 3, Celes...

Takato's POV
Before I could've answered Junta everyone entered even the director. "Oh I didn't expect you here Azumaya-San" Junta bowed "Sorry for the interruption I'll be heading now" "Wait, you could stay if you'll like" Junta nodded not even a hint of hesitation. They looked at me "Good afternoon Takato-San" I stood but the bowed until everyone sat down so I can sit down. "We'll let's start with introductions, Lead star first" I stood up "My name is Saijō Takato, I'll be the lead star so I hope we'll get along." I sat back down then Akko stood up. "My name is Saimaru Akko and I hope to work well with each one of you" she smiled, it made me sick. While the others introduced them selfs I was reading a magazine. Junta was siting right beside be and next to him was Akko. After everyone have left except the two I stayed in the room. It was silent, I was reviewing the lines for the next day. Until "Why we're you asking about my ring Takato?" I put the papers on the table and look at her. I sighed "Looked familiar that's all..." I put the chair back into its place and put my papers into my bag "But I have to attend dinner with my friend tonight" I walked towards the door and glanced at Junta one last time. He looked bothered, knowing him he may be a sex addict still. "Take one of your mints Azumaya" then I left seeing Ayagi in the hallway waiting for me.

Azumaya's POV
"Well he certainly has an attitude" Akko started talking to me "Saimaru-San, I'll be right back" I walked out to see Takato and Ayagi talking. "Takato-San" Takato looked and me as well as Ayagi "Hm?" I stared at Ayagi and smiled "We should talk some time" he nodded and he walked outside. Ayagi walked up to me "Azumaya, did you actually find someone to marry?" "I didn't but keep it a secret" Ayagi smiled sarcastically "Make it quick or I'll steal him" I smiled and took out the pillow plush. Ayagi took it from my hand "How many of these do you have?!" "No worries Ayagi" I walked away, putting my hand into my pocket and taking out mints. You could hear the Ayagi stepping in the toy. This will be harder than I thought...

Ayagi's POV

I walked towards the car, Takato was waiting inside reading a magazine. I went and entered through drivers seat door. Turning on the car and backing up from the parking lot "Ayagi-San, what were you talking about with Junta?" "Junta? Don't you call him Chunta?". He sighed "Just answer the question" he closed the magazine looking out the window waiting for a response. "Heh, oh nothing we were talking about hot girls" Takato got pissed "Heh, don't you think that's bullshit?!" He hit me in the shoulder I laughed it out "Just a joke, we were talking about future plans" It's weird how our friendship has changed after 5 years. Not even close of dating him, he just got up tight and unsure after the accident. "Oh, well you guys better not have been talking about sex" I stayed quiet "Why does everything that comes to you is about sex" I flicked his forehead "Have you gone mental with Azumaya, or are you actually becoming more like him?" You could he his priceless face "AYAGI!" We laughed it off afterwards, then we arrived in a Spanish restaurant. I wanted to bring his tastebuds back, as I just know he has something to say about Azumaya. Good nor bad, just- "Celes-San, why are you here in Japan?" I slowly looked at Takato and at the man he was talking to. Who did he remind me of? Wait isn't that...?

[To be continued...]