Chapter 1: Love is not for me!

There are two kinds of people in this world, I believe so. People who believe in love and people who dont.I'm the one that doesn't believe in love.Yes I'm that unusual.It's not that it's weird not to love someone.But it's just that I'm the only one who's like that.I mean the people who don't believe in love are either dead or going to die for example my grandma.She wholeheartedly doesnt believe in love.She just believes in practicality. She believes that she never fell in love with my Grandpa. You see? not a single normal person that doesn't believe that love exists.It's just that I'm not made for love.I can't help it.I mean the things I see in school just makes me puke.They're disgusting.who even falls in love in their teens?! And even if they do it's not love! it's attraction! Love can be interpreted in many ways.It' doesn't occasionally have to be for your gf or bf.I mean that just doesn't make sense.Loving someone at this age is like sniffing flowers..You sniff while they have their smell but when it's over, you just leave them.
Thus your moment of sniffing got wasted.Not that it didn't give you pleasure.It did.Just not enough to last for eternity.But it's not like falling in love is a bad thing.Anyone can fall in love.Infact everybody does.Just at the right time.Which sometimes takes time to come and sometimes doesn't come at all.But that's love I guess.It's for mad people.People who're ready to give their everything for a few moments..But they do believe that their relationship would last forever.But sadly, they're wrong.I can guarantee it.Love is a waste of time.Well long story short : Love is bull shit.

This was exactly how I was.No one could ever convince me that love was real.But unfortunately my heart was brave enough to challenge me and make me fall in love with this guy.I knew it was impossible for me to love someone.But he just made it possible. And I fell in love with him...for Life and beyond...