"Count Rosento?"

"Yes. The Count's grandfather, Hegen Rosento, purchased the necklace from stolen goods 30 years ago. But it was sold at an auction to a woman and is no longer in his possession. She looked like a noblewoman, but she doesn't show up in social circles, so our guild has no information about her."

I hid my surprise and spoke to the child,

"Okay, that's enough."

The information's accuracy far exceeded my expectations.

I pulled 50 francs from my pocket and gave it to the child.

[Possession: 1,610 francs]

"This is the next fee for the information commission."

Although it was heartbreaking because it was a large sum of money, there was nothing better than money to build trust with each other.

"Because you, who is at the bottom, will have what it takes to dig up information from your superiors."

The child who put the money in his pocket looked at me with clear eyes.

"This time, find out about the person in the Ares District."

"All right."

Around evening, Reyhas came to visit me. I saw Dwayne past the closing door with a confused expression on his face.

He had seemed uneasy around me since the last time we went out, but I wasn't too concerned.

"May the High Priest..."

"Ariel."

He called my name before I even finished speaking. His golden eyes trembled with a dark ambience. Somehow his voice seemed to be lost,

"I'm here to ask for your opinion."

"......"

I looked at him calmly and opened my mouth,

"Please speak."

I hope it wasn't a question about the ruined temple annex.

"A carriage with the girl from Tiago will arrive in about fifteen days."

"I see."

Fortunately, it wasn't, but this aspect of the story made me nervous.

"They also requested that the Saintess should be sent to the Imperial Palace as soon as possible."

When I heard the word Imperial Palace, I immediately thought of Kyle's face.

"At the Imperial Palace? For what reason?"

I asked him calmly, suppressing a little bit of my anxiety.

The words that soon came out of his mouth were unexpected,

"You know that the Queen is pregnant, right?"

The Queen's face, which I had only seen once, passed by. She was a young and beautiful woman compared to the Emperor, who had an imposing impression. Although there was a slightly venomous expression on her face.

'If the Queen is pregnant... wouldn't that make Kyle's position even more precarious?'

"She said she wanted to be blessed by the Saintess."

His subsequent remark reminded me of a phrase from one of the books I'd read.

When the person is pregnant with a direct descendant of the imperial family, they would be blessed by the saint.

This is due to the belief that most fetuses protected by divine blessings will lead to an unscathed birth, and they would be blessed once more after childbirth.

"So you have to decide whether to let me go or send Tiago's new saint instead."

"......"

"I may not like it, but it's my last mission as a fake saint, so I'll go if you'll let me."

Reyhas stared at me silently with dark eyes and opened his mouth,

"Honestly, I don't like you going to the palace."

"......"

"But it would be strange if I didn't let you go."

His pupils shook. As if his logic and emotions were at odds with each other. Overall, it was a pointless battle.

His troubled eyes shone darker.

"I know Crown Prince Kyle has visited you several times."

It was unsurprising that his eyes and ears were all over the place.

"Do you still like Crown Prince Kyle?"

No, the flow of our conversation seemed to have taken a different direction.

"Sir Reyhas."

I looked at him with a firm expression and said,

"Perhaps... have you been drinking?"

In this world, it wasn't a problem for priests to enjoy alcohol. A faint odor of alcohol lingered in him as he immediately opened his mouth,

"Yes."

Then he moved closer to me.

A dangerous light was flowing through his sharp, golden eyes.

"Because things didn't go as planned, I consoled myself with alcohol."

With the dim light behind him instead of the bright incandescent light, his face looked especially decadent. Even I was dazed by those red lips for a moment.

"I thought I had dedicated this body to God."

He lowered his head and placed his forehead on my shoulder. A low voice rang in my ears,

"But I suppose not. Especially because of the complicated things going on in my head."

The chat window then glowed in front of me.

[Monde, the God of Art, rejoices and surrenders Reyhas' body to you]

I heard his voice again,

"I even built a comfortable place for you in the basement of the annex once you retire, but it was completely destroyed by the earthquake..."

I felt a shiver run down my spine at that moment.

'What? You want me to live in the annex's basement?'

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, roars]

[Monde, the God of Art, discusses confinement aesthetics]

Oh, I'll take back the things I shouted to the gods when I saw the collapsed annex. Well done, my gods.

"I'm worried about what to do to protect you from that insidious Crown Prince."

Hey, I think you're the most insidious though?

Before the atmosphere became strange again, I opened my mouth,

"Don't worry, Sir Reyhas. I'll take care of myself, so go ahead and get some rest for today."

He looked up at me and smiled softly at my words.

He was a little crazy, but when he smiled, he looked like an angel.

The God of Art Monde found it extremely praiseworthy aesthetically.

"Okay, Ariel."

"......"

"I think I've said too much nonsense today. Forget about it and go to sleep."

After speaking in a soft voice, he returned to his usual footsteps.

It wasn't until he left did I exhale the breath I've been holding in.