"Does his mother know? Does anyone else know?" Louis shook his head.

"No, no one knows... He'll be eighteen in February, and then he graduates in June,"

"I don't know how I feel about this, Louis. You're the adult here, you're supposed to be the one to keep your feelings under control,"

"I know," He sighed.

"Do you love him?" She looked at her son.

"You have no idea, Mum,"

"I won't tell anyone," Tears sprung to Louis' eyes. "I love you Louis, and as much as I don't understand, I want you to be happy. Bring him over again one day so I can actually meet him. Maybe if I get to know him and then the two of you together, it'll be easier for me to accept," Louis wiped one of his tears away.

"Thank you, Mum," She hugged her son.

Harry arrived home, thankfully the lights were all still off. He snuck into the house and up to bed without his mum finding him. His thoughts were running wild. Louis' mother knows. What a disaster! Harry was just about ready to cry, thinking that it was all over.

He pulled out his phone, his thumb hovering over the 'call' button on Louis' contact. But he couldn't call him. He just had to wait for the bad news, and it was killing him.

He shut his eyes and allowed himself to sleep for a couple more hours.

When he woke up again, it was to the smell of bacon. He could hear the grease popping on the stove, and there was a warm aroma of cinnamon buns in the air as well. His mother did this every year, and every year, Harry loved it. But this time, he couldn't even fake a smile. He had to force it though once he was in his mother's presence.

He got up and brushed his teeth before going into the kitchen where the comforting smell came from. He noticed his sister at the counter, preparing a fruit salad. He looked at the clock, it reading 11:30.

"Gems!" He put on an actual smile before going to hug her. She grinned and hugged her little brother back.

"Hey Harry!"

"Morning, sweetheart," His mother chimed, her back still facing him.

"Good morning, Mama," He went over and stood beside her, stealing a piece of cooked bacon. "it's good, Mum,"

"Thanks, sweetie. Everything's almost done. Wanna get the tea set up?" Harry nodded and began on the tea.

His phone dinged in his pocket before he could get the kettle on.

"Is that Zayn?"

"Uh," Harry took his phone out, his heart fluttering at Louis' name.

"Yeah, he's asking about the Christmas present i got him," Harry lied.

From Louis 👅💦: Are you okay?

To Louis 👅💦: I'm okay, are you? Did she question my age? and who I am?

From Louis 👅💦: Can I call you?

Harry's heart sank. This couldn't be good.

"Mum, I'll be back," She just nodded, not thinking anything of it, before he went and stood on the backyard patio. He called Louis and pressed the phone to his ear, tears already stinging his eyes.

"Baby, are you crying?" Louis asked when he heard a sniffle. "Harry, why are you crying? what's wrong?"

"W-What's wrong? How else do you want me to r-react when you're calling to tell me we're breaking up?" Louis' small laugh made Harry pause with his crying.