Prologue: 14 Years Ago

3rd POV

The story starts with what seems like taking apart of an object, Walter takes something out of it. Wendy opened the door to the living room. "Walter, Will, have you two seen my tweezers?" Wendy Beckett asked. The object went flying messing up some of the furniture and breaks the mug that, Wendy is holding with a picture of both of her son, and her, also having the word 'Dream Team'.

An alarm beeped and Walter turned it off. "Sorry, mom." William said standing next to his brother, Walter. "Um, sorry. Did you need that mug?" Walter asked. 

"I needed that coffee." Wendy said as she threw the broken mug into the trash. She entered the room, and closed the door. "So...what you making there, boys?" Wendy asked her two children as she sits on the couch.

"Unitee." The gadget that Walter was working on said. "A gadget for you to wear on patrol." Walter, and William replied. "Oh." Wendy said.

"It's the perfect tool to keep you safe. This button makes a really loud sound to incapacitate your enemies." Walter said as he pressed the purple button as it beeps. Walter, and William made noises. "Like that." William said. "This one can wrap you in a Inflatable Hug so no one can hurt you." Walter said. Both Walter, and William hugged. "Aww" Wendy said.

"And this one is for when you're outnumbered." William said pointing at a button. "You just hold out your hand and say, 'Stop!' And boom! Glitter cloud! And the bad guys will leave you alone." Walter said as he spun around. William just looked at his brother and chuckles a bit from the actions his brother is making.

"Oh! Because glitter makes people happy?" Wendy asked. "Because the refracted light causes the enterochromaffin cells to release serotonin." Walter explains. Wendy looks confused. "Don't worry mom, even I got confused by it." William said.

"Yeah, glitter makes people happy. Let's try it out." Walter said as he puts on his glasses. "Remember how you told us not to take apart your cell phone?" Walter asked as he pointed at the broken cell phone.

Wendy gasped when she saw it. "Walter Beckett, and William Beckett, you two took apart my..." Wendy was about to say but glitter got around and interrupted her.

"Still wanna kill us?" Walter, and William asked. "No. Just the opposite" Wendy said as she brushed some of the glitter off. "Then it works!" William said. "We also wanna add some kitten visuals to trigger the orbitofrontal cortex." Walter said.

Wendy listens to the radio. "11-A-25, Code six, 104 North." The radio on Wendy said.

"Guys, I gotta go. Time for my shift." Wendy said as she kissed both of their foreheads. "Be good for Gram, okay?" Wendy asked.

Wendy opened the door, William, and Walter rushed up to her. "Uh, We'll come with you." William said. "We can finish this on the way. You won't even know we're there." Walter said. Wendy chuckles. "What you two need to do is get ready for school." Wendy said as she cleaned the glitter off of her kids.

"Oh, Mom, school's boring. And the kids think I'm weird." Walter said. "The kids there don't even notice me, even if they do, they think I'm weird too." William said.

"Weird? Hey, look at me." Wendy said. Both William, and Walter looked at Wendy. "What's wrong with weird? The world needs weird. Listen, I'm out there keeping the neighborhood safe. But one day, both of your ideas... both of your gadgets... are gonna keep the world safe. And everybody will wish they were as weird as you two." Wendy said as she boop their noses.

"You think?" William, and Walter asked as the both of them brighten up a bit. "I know. Now give me a non-inflatable hug." Wendy said as she held out her arms. Walter, and William hugger her. "Love you, partners. I promise. I'll always have both of your backs. Team Weird?" Wendy said.

"Team Weird." Both William, and Walter said.