【Redemption and Sanity】Ch.5⚠️┌Thinking about him. A weird meeting┘

Start from the beginning

I was feeling lonely. I just wanted a blasphemy. Someone to get me out of my mind. It was time to go find another man for this night.

The past years were so moody, I had everyday sex, but still, nothing was like what Damian was doing. I was getting myself ready to go to a club. I put on a glamorous top with black leather pants and black high stilettos. I just wanted out of my bullshit.

I wanted out of my mind, only by having sex with another would that be possible, even if it was for a little time. I reached the club, I was popular, and couldn't go to just any club anymore.

All businessmen and businesswomen that wanted their privacy went to 'The Chase', it was the most popular club or the highest status. I showed them my member car, but it wasn't needed I went there two to three times every week.

I sat down at my exclusive booth and ordered my whiskey double.

''Keep it coming''

I added.

Time passed, and I just watched other people dancing, kissing, and making out. Yes, there were lots of people looking at me but I wasn't in any mood after the third drink.

I just sat there staring at them blankly. In the background the DJ put on -No guidance- by Ayzha Nyree, it was slowed and revered.

''Miss Kappa, this is only for you to dance,''

she said on the mic.

She and I were friends, you can say, we had fucked too many times. I liked her, it would be the both of us, or other people too. She smirked at me, and everyone else stepped down.

~BEFORE I DIE, I'M TRYNA FUCK YOU, BABY~

I started before the song itself did.

''AYYY''

the DJ yelled on the mic.

~HOPPEFULLY WE DON'T HAVE NO BABIES~

I sang aloud again and then the song was playing. The stage was all mine, men and women were looking at me with lust, I was used to it by now. I felt sad, that I ended up this fucked up. I just wanted to forget and dance.

~I don't even wanna go back home~

I twirled and glance at one of the men. He whistled at me. The song continued, as I did with my dance.

~Hopefully you don't leave on your own.~

the song repeated itself more than once, I was happy about that. The noise people were doing was too loud, the guy from the V.I.P lounge came down to see what was going on. I didn't know who it was, I could only see a shadow coming down the stairs.

I didn't care I just dance to the rhythm. Half of the people here were wearing masks so did I. The man watched me for a while, I just ignored him, but knew who I'd spent the night with by then. I danced sensually for him to see, never catching his eyes.

After some time, he appeared behind. He put his hands at my waist and slowly guided me to a slow dance-Gangsta- by Kehlani was on now.

I traced my hand over his face. I used him as my tool of dance.

Twirl, push slow rub. I knew what I was doing. I turned at some moment, lifting his chin, and after that, I put my hands on his neck.