Just as we pull up to his apartment, a car pulls in right behind us.. and I recognize it as Liam and Sophia's car from the night at the bar. Niall and I both get out of his car just as the power couple gets out of theirs and they smile at us. Liam says "We were just coming to see you, Niall. You haven't answered either of our texts, we were getting worried.." then Sophia says "But now we see you were a bit busy.." and she motions to me. I feel my cheeks get hot and I just hide myself in Niall's side because his arm is already around my waist.

We all go inside and I wonder around Niall's studio, admiring it all.

We all sit around and Niall passes us a bottle of beer

We all sit around and Niall passes us a bottle of beer. We all crack it open and sit from them between conversations or when we're not the one talking.. The conversation moved from music, to movies, to food, to somehow where we are now: Penguins.

"They're literally not as cute as everyone makes them out to be" Liam says. 

Sophia and I both gasp and she shouts "You're kidding me! And to think, I am engaged to you!" We all burst out laughing but Niall seems seriously offended. "Liam Payne.. You did not seriously just say that about those adorable creatures, did you?!" Liam sits up straight and says "I stand by my words. Penguins are not as cute as everyone makes them seem" 

Niall jumps up, laughing, and he tackles Liam. The boys laugh loudly and wrestle on the floor while Sophia and I laugh and just watch. She takes a picture and I see her send it to someone on her phone then text them.. She then holds her phone up, showing me that she sent it to Harry and she wrote 'COME TO NIALL'S APARTMENT! HELP' With a couple laughing emojis..

The boys stopped fighting and Harry had texted that him and Louis were on the way, also using laughing emojis.

About 10 minutes later, the boys show up.. 

Liam is standing, leaning against the wall while Niall is now sitting in the recliner..

But Harry tackled Liam to the floor... and Louis jumped on Niall, pinning him to the chair.