I feel Niall's arms wrap around me and he leans against my back. His hands rest just on my stomach but his scent fills the area around me. He kisses the back on my head and I smile. "You alright, love?" his slow voice asks in my ear. "Yeah.. just thinking about everything.." He nods then starts to let go of me but I place my hands on top of his and lean back against his chest. "I love you, Niall" "I love you too" I nod and trace my fingers over his knuckles. I take a breath then turn in his arms. I smile up at him and he bites his bottom lip, trying to stop himself from smiling as he looks at me. I reach up and drag my fingers across his jaw line, feeling the pokey stubble on his face. I giggle and his eyes sparkle at me. "Wanna go for lunch or something, Livia?" "No.. I've gotta unpack.. and you have gotta help"

He rolls his eyes playfully then picks me up. I laugh as I let out a surprised scream. I hook my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck as he holds onto my butt and carries me through the house.. We reach the living room and he sets me down on my feet. "Which box first, Liv-y?"

After almost three hours of unpacking and moving stuff around, the living room and kitchen was done.. Oh, and the people with the fridge showed up and moved it in so now I've gotta shop to supply my fridge, which is what we're doing now..

We're walking through this nice little shop that's like a Walmart or something, just a regular grocery store, when I hear someone gasp and say "Are you Niall Horan?" I look back and see a girl has tugged Niall's arm to get his attention. He scratches the back of his neck and says "uh- yeah, why?" She jumps up and down and says "I heard you singing in a club.. like.. three weeks ago? You're really good! Have you got anymore gigs?? I'd like to attend another"

Aww she's a fan!!!

"Uhm, I have an upcoming gig in a bar called Mario's.. It's on the 21rst." He's so awkward!!! "You'll definitely see me there!" then she walks off. I raise my eyebrows and grin at him. "You could become famous, ya know.. Just gotta get a song out there. Like out there! Like on the radio" He rolls his eyes and opens a little fridge door and throws packet of lunch meat into the cart I'm pushing. ~~We continue shopping and pay then we take all the bags and load them into his car.. When we get back to the apartment, we take all the bags to the elevator then load up the fridge.. 

Finally, we sit down on the couch.. my head in his lap and him looking down at me while playing with my hair. "Today was exciting." I say sarcastically since we literally just went shopping and unpacked.. He laughs and nods then I ask "Hey, where are you living now?" "I got a studio like 20 minutes from here.." "Can I see it?" He nods and we get up. He takes my hand as we exit my apartment.. We get in his car and he turns on the radio. The announcer says "Anyone with a small song or trying to catch gigs should come in and we could play your music on the radio. We're looking for small time performers- I repeat, We're looking for some new music, some small performers who are looking to get big! Come down to 'Station Net Radio House' on Sunday morning and take your chance.."

I look at Niall with wide eyes and he immediately says "No, no way. My songs aren't good enough for that." I frown and say "You're kidding me! A girl just ran up in a damn grocery mart and wants to see you perform again!" "She was like.. 17 or something!" "So!? She loved your music and is going to pay to go to that bar and see you!! And probably bring friends who want to see you aswell!!"

He sighs and says "Fine, Oliva.. I'll go to the radio place." I scream and reach over, crashing my lips onto his. He laughs and kisses me back.  I pull away and say "Thank you.. I know you won't regret it!"