𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened at the sight but just as I was about to intervene, Pietro grabbed my shoulder shaking his head, "Don't ." He sighed, "We should lea-"

Then a gun shot rang through the hall making me snap my head back to where Xavier was. My eyes travelled down to the floor after noticing no one was in front of his gun anymore. On the floor was the man who was laying dead with a bullet through his head.

"Anyone else?" Xavier scanned the room as the all the men frantically shook their heads. Their faces go pale at the sight of the man on the floor, mine included. He's insane.

"What I fucking thought," Xavier scoffed, his voice becoming deadly, "someone wanna tell me why Giovanni is out of the country?! I left for a week and all I asked of you was to make sure he doesn't leave!" Xavier slammed his fist onto the table causing people to jump slightly.

"Oh shit," Pietro winced, running a hand down his face as he looked at Xavier, who was clenching and unclenching his hands.

I ran both of my hands through my hair as I stared at him. He needs to stop doing that.

"Is he crazy?" I whispered yelled, turning my head towards Pietro

"That's your husband," He whispered yelled back, pointing towards Xavier.

Xavier then directed his narrowed eyes towards Pietro, "Take her out," He gestured towards me with his gun making me furrow my eyebrows at him, "now goddamn it!" He sat in chair, pulling out a cigarette. He then put the cigarette in his mouth and cupped the end of the joint, lighting it. He inhaled it as he leaned his head back against the seat before blowing it out the smoke.

I scoffed, "Fuck this," I walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind me as another gunshot went off. If he wants to be like that, fine.

꧁꧂

Seriously I can't be gone for one week without somebody fucking something up

Seriously I can't be gone for one week without somebody fucking something up. I shouldn't of taken a week off knowing something like this would happen. God I'm so dumb. Fucking idiots can't do anything right. It pissed me off more than it should because he keeps winning and I can't seem to do anything about it. He'll always win no matter what I do and it infuriates me.

6 dead bodies later, I'm finally done dealing with these useless fucks. It still pisses me off how my father got away so easily. Coward.

"Clean this shit up," I ordered my men as I existed the meeting room. Blood stained my knuckles and white shirt. Fucking fantastic.

Anger still remained within my on my drive home because all I could think about is how that coward ran away so easily. I fucked up every shot when I had the opportunity to end him but I was too weak.

Once I arrived home, I got out of the car and walked into the house making sure to be as quiet as possible since everyone's probably asleep. I loosened my neck tie walking up the stairs before undoing my cufflinks. 

I slammed open my bedroom door, switching the light on not even noticing Amara laying in my bed but when I do my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I thought she would be sleeping her bed since she seemed pissed earlier but I guess not.

She stirred in her sleep so with a sigh I quietly walked over to my closet, removing my shirt and throwing it in the hamper. I grabbed a clean pair of clothes before walking over to my bathroom. Turning on the shower, I set my clothes to the side before getting in, letting the cold water run down my sore muscles.

(play song)
After washing my hair and body I turned the shower off and put on my clean pair of clothes before walking back out the room, ruffling my wet hair with a towel. After throwing the rest of my clothes into the hamper, I grabbed a hoodie from my closet before walking over to the door.

I can't stay here when I'm like this. Fuck knows what I'll do this time.

Just as my hand wrapped around the door handle a voice called out to me making me stop my movements, "Xavier?" Amara's groggy voice called out as I heard rustling from behind me.

I sighed, "Go back to sleep," I grumbled, twisting the door knob but she placed her hand over mine, making my body tense.

"Please talk to me," She mumbled, letting out a small sigh, "I don't like it when you're like this."

Me neither.

"No," I turned around, glaring at her, "just fucking sleep." I felt my jaw tense as my fists clenched and unclenched subconsciously.

"You can't keep running away," She glared at me, "I'm here to listen Xav so just tell me," She stepped forward as I took a step back. Just walk away.

I walked out the room but she stepped in my way, making me stop in front of her,"Leave me alone, will you?" My voice raised slightly, "I don't want to tell you shit so just drop it for fuck sake," I ran a hand through my hair, narrowing my eyes at her.

"I'm sorry for caring about you Xavier!" She threw her hands up in frustration.

"Stop fucking caring!" I slammed my fist against the wall beside me, "You shouldn't give a fuck about me, just like I don't give a fuck about you! This is an arranged marriage after all, am I right? All fake, right?" I tilted my head slightly, watching her face drop.

Instantly, I regretted what came out of my mouth after seeing the tears that brimmed her hazel eyes yet she still kept her composure.

I'm letting my anger out on the wrong person but it's already been said. All the anger that I've kept in for so long is out but the worst part is, she had to be the victim.

Why did I say that?

Fuck.

"Is that what you think this is?" She walked up to me, her voice oddly calm, "So our kiss meant nothing to you?" She furrowed her eyebrows, clenching her jaw as tears fell down her rosy cheeks. Tears fall down her cheeks which only fuels my anger more because I hate seeing her cry especially knowing that I caused it.  Tears that I desperately wanted to wipe away but I kept put.

The words left my mouth suddenly but maybe it was for the best, "This meant nothing to me." I gestured between us both with my finger, my eyes burning from the tears that I've been holding.

"Fuck you." She barely breathed out, her voice strained with agony. Before I could say anything, she had already left the room and I let her go.

I kept telling myself that it's for the best that she left because that way she won't get hurt but I'm afraid that my own words caused her more pain then anything else ever could.

____________________________________
A/N: hey guys... *nervous laughter*