"Yeah.. I just don't wanna be alone tonight.."

We got in our vehicles then I lead the way to my apartment.. When we both parker, we took each other's hand then I lead him to the cool but old elevator thing and we stepped in. We went up to my floor which was the vary top and as soon as it opened, we were in my living room. We stepped in. It was still a mess because nothing was put up yet but it was alright..

The couch was a few feet away, facing where the tv sat on a little table against the wall about 7 or 8 feet away. I had a few boxes sitting under the table the tv was on.. then we stepped into the  kitchen area which was technically connected to the living room since there was only a middle wall with opens sides. The counter had a couple boxes setting on it, but I'd already got my coffee pot out and set it up because I'd probably actually die without a coffee in the mornings and sometimes throughout the day.. my dining table was off to the side and my fridge was coming tomorrow.. I had some canned food in a crate along with some boxed stuff that would go in cabinets sitting on the table. Next, we went down the little hallway where there were three doors. 

Behind door number one was a small room that had a washer and a drier in it. 

Behind door number two was a big bathroom. The mirror was long and wide and had a big counter in front of it. There was a shelf that I had already put all my towels on. Then there was a walk in shower with a sliding glass door. 

And lastly, behind door number three, was my room. The only things in it right now was the big mattress which was laying on the floor because I didn't have a bed frame to put it on yet, a dresser filled with pajama clothes and under wear. Then the closet had all my clothes hung up in it, and my shoes lining the bottom wall, and a couple boxes of some child hood stuff sitting along the top shelf. There was also a big window in my room that showed a really pretty view of the city.. and right in front of the window, there was like a shelf/counter where you could sit or set stuff.. 

"It's gonna look really nice when you get everything unpacked.. It's quite big and got lots of free space." I nod in agreement as I slip off my shoes and set them by the foot of the bed. I look over at Niall and find him just looking out the window the lit up buildings..

"It's beautiful, innit?" He nods in response then he mumbles "It doesn't compare to you.. nothing does" then he looked back and we locked eyes. 

"You're beauty is incomparable.. No girl is like you.. no sight is as mesmerizing to see as you are.. You are my definition of beautiful, Olivia Green" I can't stop the smile that forms on my lips or the pink that takes over my cheeks. "You're like no other.." he steps closer. "You're so amazing." His hand cups my face. I look into his eyes. "I love you" and I whisper back "I love you too, Niall" then our lips meet in a slow but hot passion. I reach down and take the hem of his shirt in my hands. I move it up, wanting him to take it off, and he separates our lips as he takes it over his head then drops it to the ground. I run my hands up his toned chest and smile. "I love your body, Niall.." He sighs and says "I need to work out more" I look at him and notice how self conscious he really is.. even though his stomach is flat and there's an outline of his abs, he thinks he's not good enough? I start kissing his shoulder, sometimes biting or sucking, and he holds my hips and hums in pleasure every once in a while. He moves the suspenders from my shoulders that are attached to my skirt and I push my skirt down my legs, letting it fall around my feet.

Next my shirt came off, leaving me in nothing but my under wear, and then he removed his shoes and jeans and we moved to the bed at some point..

He was kissing my neck, shoulder, and chest, leaving hickeys wherever he wanted and sometimes biting, making me whine or moan quietly. His hands found their way under me and he unclipped my bra.. I raised up so he could slide the straps from my shoulders and discard the material to the floor.. He kissed my breasts and massaged them, making me breathe heavily and arch my back. His fingers hook in my underwear and pull them down my legs. I kick them off then he starts kissing down my stomach, getting closer and closer to my wet middle. 

He kisses the insides of my thighs then goes tongue first to my middle. I let out shaky breaths as he moves his tongue in all the right ways and sometimes lets his teeth graze over everywhere I'm sensitive. Then I feel his fingers rub my middle in a slow, circular motion, and I move my hips up against his fingers, wanting more. He gently holds my hips down then I feel his fingers slip inside of me. I moan immediately since I've only ever done this once (With my old friend Tyler) and he starts moving his fingers in my slowly, sometimes curling them or just pumping them in and out. "Ni-Niall.. Please.." He stops and sits on his knees between my legs. "Are you sure, Olive?" I nod. He takes his boxers off and I'm not so sure anymore.. He's big. Like, really big.. and Tyler was probably only average. 

"G-Go slow.. Please.." He nods and says "Of course.. I'll do everything I can to make it not hurt, okay?" I nod again. He just pushes a little into me and I feel my body stretching in new ways that hurt a little but it's not too bad.. He pushes in, probably half way, and I wince. He leans down and kisses my lips very softly, trying to distract me from the pain and it honestly helps. He goes in further and I feel his front against me, so he's fully inside of me now. He doesn't move for a few seconds until I whisper "Try now" and he slowly pulls out a little before moving back in. It hurts, I'm not gonna lie, but it's not excruciating. He keeps going at that slow pace until it suddenly starts to hurt less and less. "You still okay, Live?" "Y-yeah.. it, it feels good.." 

He takes that as a cue to move in a little bit harder and I let my mouth fall open, not even trying to hold back any moans. 

This is much better than my first time.. no offense to Tyler..

When he starts moving in faster is when the real pleasure kicks in. I grab his arms and hold tight as I try to move in time with him. He says my name under his breath and compliments me which makes everything feel so much better.. "Niall.. Kiss me.." he immediately moves his lips to mine and I feel his grip tighten on my hips. He pulls me back onto him as he thrusts and the pleasure practically makes my ears ring. "Awh~ fuck, Niall." he starts moving harder and faster and I can feel him shaking.. I feel the burning in my thighs and the tightness in my stomach. I moan his name loudly as he suddenly freezes inside of me and groans as he pushes our lips together again..

A little bit later, we're laying beside each other, just staring at each other, and he whispers "I love you, Olivia.." I smile and whisper back "I love you more, Niall Horan"

We fell asleep that night, still undressed and tangled in the sheets and each other's arms..