"Oh lord, both of you make me risk my job all the time," the woman took a deep breath and put her pen down the table. She fully turned to him in her chair and let her hands fall on her laps as she started speaking. "Two days ago Louis fell on the pitch and his shoulder got dislocated again. It's just something he has to live with from now on, the chances of the bone sliding out of its place are higher now that it happened once," she spoke like they were discussing the weather. "I was called in, but as I can only go on saturdays considering the partnership contract the program and the university made, the local doctors took care of him. As far as I know he's got some pretty strong pain killers and medications, because he needs to get back on the field as soon as he can, so I assume he was just sleeping all day and he'll get back to you when he's able to. You have nothing to worry about."

Nothing to worry about.
NoTHiNg tO wOrRY aBoUt.
Ma'am, are we having the same fucking conversation?

Harry's eyes widened and suddenly the door behind him came in handy as he could lean against it. He closed his eyes, tried to count till ten and focus on his surroundings to prevent himself from falling onto the frightening trap of a panic attack.

"He must be in so much pain." he whispered, feeling totally sick just from the thought.

Although the doctor wasn't the sweetest, most understanding mom type in the whole world, she sighed and tried to use a gentle tone. "Look, a footballer's life isn't easy. He'll always get hurt and you can't fall apart every time it happens, because that won't help any of you. He's fine, they're taking care of him. Also, he'll be back in a few weeks and you can cuddle him to death if you'd like to. Or at least that's what he's hoping for."

"...but I know how to massage his shoulder, when it hurts." the other glanced at her dispiritedly, getting a faint smile from her.

"I'm pretty sure those doctors with their silly little PhD's know it too."

Harry started staring at the ground, wondering how to do the most for his boyfriend from this insane distance. He couldn't massage him, make him tea, heat up one of those hot bottles or simply kiss it better. Outrageous.

"Can you tell me how he's doing when you meet him...? He'd only lie to me so I don't worry."

"What a healthy relationship you have going on there," she rolled her eyes, then also chuckled to show that she wasn't that serious. "Sure. But seriously Harry, take care of your broken leg first, and then worry about his shoulder."

"Oh about this..." he mumbled. "Please don't tell him about my accident on the stairs, okay? He'd just worry too much-"

"Get out of my office," she buried her face in her hands as she turned back to the desk, letting out a dramatic groan. "You two are exactly the same, I can't believe this..."

"Have a nice day, Dr Page!" the younger one hid his smile, before leaving her alone to pray she'll have girls if she ever decides to raise kids.

He started to limp back to the workshop to finish what he's been working on. It was lunch time, which meant only two things: a lot of people were coming and going across the whole area of the school, and his favourite underground workshop was absolutely empty. Perfect.
He checked his phone for the 71st time now to see if Louis texted him back, but this time he didn't feel sad about not getting any messages. At least he was aware of what was going on in Liverpool and his questions all got answered. It didn't mean he wasn't worried, of course he was, but being confused in the fog was way worse than knowing what danger surrounds him in the forest.

"Hey Harry," suddenly a tinkling voice startled him. "How are you doing?"

"Blake," he smiled at her while sinking his phone back to his pocket. " 's alright. Trying to focus on today, not how far february 25 is."