I could've prevented all of this. Every little piece of it. His pain could've been non existent if it weren't for me.

I'm doing all my best to ignore it, to ignore him, and everything that connects us, but its hard. Its so difficult to stay away.

My feet seem to have carried themselves down the now dried up hill I'd been down just hours earlier, with Dream.

I'm glad I've wound up here. It'll be warmer inside then out in the cold, and I'll still be left alone. Heaven.

I inhale more smoke, finally reaching the concrete ground just outside the mail hut. Its dark inside, telling me nobody's around. Good.

I crack open the door, earning a long creak from the hinges, a warmer atmosphere greeting me from inside.

I step inside, turning back around to close the door behind me.

Then I'm punched in the face.

"Holy shit!" I shout out in surprise, dropping my cigarette to grip whoever this is by the scruff of their shirt, pinning them up to the wall closest.

I hold my fist high in the darkness, ready to beat the shit out of whoever's about to mug me.

"George?!"

I pause, my grip loosening out of suprise.

"Dream?"

"Let me go, you idiot" he breathes, shoving at my hand thats pushing him against the wall.

I drop my hand, standing dumbly in front of him, the pain of my probably bleeding nose starting to hit me.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" I accuse, touching a hand up to my face.

Ow?

"I didn't know it was you! I thought it was- a robber" he explains sheepishly, his cheeks probably going red.

I'm not sure if they do though. I still cant really see.

"You thought I was a fucking robber?" I half laugh, half spit.

"You showed up in the dead of night, in all black and barely made any noise" he explains, like thats a really great explanation.

"And what is it I'd be robbing? Fucking mail?" I ask, feeling the wet seep from my nose.

Definitely blood.

"No, me. Duh?" he shoots back.

"Oh, yeah, because I really want you" I shoot harshly.

"You-" he starts, but then my statement must hit him.

Neither of us say anything for a moment, until he regains composure, and grabs some sort of bag before he moves for the door.

"Wait, Dream, I didn't mean it like that" I rush, trying to move in front of the door.

He pulls it open before I can get in the way. I watch him step outside.