Chapter 290: The Jun Family Is Yours

"You're saying that I'm the granddaughter of the Wei family?" Xia Wanyuan looked at Jun Shiling in surprise.

In the original owner of the body's memory, her mother was a good-looking ordinary person. It was said that she had started from scratch with Xia Yuanqing. How could she be associated with the Wei family?

"Yes. Back then, your mother cut ties with the Wei family and hid her identity. Later on, she married your father. Even your father did not know that your mother was the younger daughter of the Wei family."

Recommended for you

"Since we haven't seen each other in so many years, why are they asking me to attend a family banquet?"

"The Wei family's master has abdicated. In the past few years, he has been looking for a successor. This family banquet should have invited all the direct descendants of the Wei family. You're one of them."

Xia Wanyuan was not interested in being the successor of the Wei family. "Then I won't be going."

"Mm, don't go then. Anyway, the Jun family is yours. You don't need to care about the Wei family." Jun Shiling smiled at Xia Wanyuan.

"..." Xia Wanyuan glanced at Jun Shiling helplessly. Since when did the Jun family belong to me?

"As Madam Jun, the Jun family is yours," Jun Shiling added as if he knew what Xia Wanyuan was thinking. His deep gaze made Xia Wanyuan's face heat up.

"I'm going to look for Xiao Bao." Xia Wanyuan stood up and walked out the door. Jun Shiling didn't stop her, his eyes smiling.

————

The drama "The Long Ballad" developed to the later stages, and the results became better and better. Although the news of Ruan Yingyu being involved in drugs made everyone feel that the cute little junior sister in the drama was very inappropriate, it was a good thing that this was a major male lead drama.

Lin Xiao's character stood still, and the special effects followed. The number of people who liked to watch increased, and the discussion on the Internet continued to increase.

Furthermore, although no one could eat the pair of Eldest Senior Brother and Little Junior Sister anymore, the pair of Eldest Senior Brother and the Princess of the deceased country was delicious!!

Later on, Shen Pei kept meeting Lin Xiao in the name of exchanging news. Even a small interaction between the two of them made many fans excited.

Furthermore, with the beauty of Xia Wanyuan and Qin Wu,

In the drama, the Heavenly Spirit Princess played by Xia Wanyuan had a deep love for Qin Wu. Xia Wanyuan's acting skills were good, and she acted out that deep love that wanted to speak but did not stop. Many fans transferred the feelings in the drama to the outside world.

The rumors that Xia Wanyuan had a crush on Qin Wu gradually spread among the fans. Everyone dug out many scenes and variety shows from the production team and could see the interaction between Xia Wanyuan and Qin Wu.

Then, they tried to pry it open. Something was wrong.

[ Emmmm, are you sure that Xia Wanyuan has a crush on Qin Wu? Why do I feel like Qin Wu likes Xia Wanyuan? ]

[ I think so too. That evading gaze... F*ck... Has my idol been snatched away just like that? ]

[ This couple is a little delicious. Qin Wu is so handsome and his acting skills are so good. Xia Wanyuan is also good-looking and compatible with him. ]