Chapter 288: Who Asked Me to Like You

Start from the beginning

Recommended for you

Jun Shiling's relaxed body stiffened immediately. He clenched his fists tightly, and his eyes were as dark as the night before the storm. It was as if he wanted to suck her in.

Jun Shiling looked at the flushed face close to him, and his gaze instantly turned domineering. Even Xia Wanyuan, who had started first, was shocked by Jun Shiling's domineering gaze.

Jun Shiling leaned over to snatch the sweetness, but Xia Wanyuan raised her hand to stop him.

At that moment, Jun Shiling's entire body seemed to be on fire. He passed Xia Wanyuan's hand and was about to kiss her.

Bang! Bang! Bang! The door of the car was knocked on, and Xiao Bao's childish voice sounded outside the door. "Mommy, Daddy, you're back!!! Come out, Mommy! I missed you!!!"

Xia Wanyuan smiled and pushed Jun Shiling away. "We're home, CEO Jun." There was a hint of smugness in her eyes, making her look delicate and lively.

Xia Wanyuan opened the car door. Xiao Bao opened his big eyes and happily hugged Xia Wanyuan's thigh. "Mommy, I missed you so much!"

"Good boy, I missed you too." Xia Wanyuan patted Xiao Bao's head.

"Mommy, didn't Uncle Wang say that Daddy is back too? Why didn't Daddy get out of the car?" Although he was usually an expert at scamming his father, Xiao Bao still missed him very much after not seeing Jun Shiling for two days.

"Your father? I don't know. Maybe he's busy with work. Let's go in first." When Xiao Bao mentioned Jun Shiling, Xia Wanyuan recalled Jun Shiling's surprised and helpless expression when she got out of the car and felt amused.

"Okay." Although he could not see his father, he did not need to see him with his mother around!!! Xiao Bao happily pulled Xia Wanyuan's hand into the house.

In the car, Jun Shiling massaged his temples helplessly and glanced down.

I was just asking for trouble.

Jun Shiling rolled down the car window and sat in the car for a full twenty minutes before the heat on his body slowly dissipated.

When Jun Shiling entered the house, Xiao Bao was squatting on the ground, playing with the plane Jun Shiling had brought back from France.

Hearing footsteps, Xia Wanyuan looked up and met Jun Shiling's helpless and indulgent gaze. Her face heated up, and she looked away.

————

Ever since Yuan Wanxia's account had posted a video last time and had attracted millions of fans, there had been no more activity.

The netizens who had come for the sake of learning painting and calligraphy were anxious when they saw that this mysterious master had not updated for a long time. They all left comments on Weibo, hoping that the master could show off a little to the public and let everyone learn.

Even Chen Yun and Tang Yin did not know that this mysterious painter, who had a great reputation in the domestic art world, was Xia Wanyuan. The account Yuan Wanxia was also personally managed by Xia Wanyuan.

Normally, she rarely read Weibo, but today, after Jun Shiling said that earth-shattering cake tasting theory, Xia Wanyuan did not want to bother with Jun Shiling for the entire afternoon.

Hence, Yuan Wanxia's account was finally recalled by her. She clicked on it and saw that it was filled with comments backstage.

Xia Wanyuan felt that in fact, this era did not lack traditions as much as she had imagined. Many people still liked these cultures that had been passed down for a thousand years.