"Its okay, I'll help you later after class" Chaeryeong said and Miyun nodded

"Thank you unnie" Miyun said and bowed, she then went back to her seat.

"Its okay with you Yuna right?" Chaeryeong asked

"I'll just join you two, I don't have anything else to do anyways" Yuna said and Chaeryeong nodded

Classes started and the two just listened to the teacher and took down notes as usual. After that, it was lunch time so they went to the cafeteria to meet up with Lia and the others.

"They're here!" Yeji said and then waved her hand at them so that they know where they were. Yuna and Chaeryeong saw them so they quickly went towards their table and then sat down.

"So, how did the sleepover went? we went out" Lia asked

"Oh, we just watch some movies and all" Yuna explained and Chaeryeong agreed

"That's boring Yuna tsk tsk" Ryujin said and shook her head

"Whatever unnie" Yuna said and rolled her eyes on her sister.

"How would Chaeryeong have fun with you always when all you do is watch movies and play games?" Ryujin asked

"You don't have to tell me what to do unnie" Yuna said

"Stop fighting, I'm fine with whatever Yuna wants to do okay?" Chaeryeong said and Yuna smiled in victory. She meronged at her sister and Ryujin just rolled her eyes.

They started eating and then when they finished, they actually separated ways. Yuna went with Ryujin, Yeji and Miyun for something while Lia and Chaeryeong on the other hand went to the library. There weren't any students around which meant only Chaeryeong and Lia were there

"I'll go find something there Ryeong, just wait for me here" Lia said and Chaeryeong nodded. Chaeryeong looked around to check some books to read.

They had free time for the first hour in the afternoon, some students actually went out of the campus to hangout at the nearby stalls.

Chaeryeong was reading while standing at the side, she then heard loud footsteps going to the library. She looked over to check if the librarian was there but the librarian was nowhere to be found. Probably out to do some other things.

Just when Chaeryeong was about to open the door of the entrance of the library, it swung open and revealed Yuna who was panting. Yuna looked back outside and then hurriedly closed the door of the library and pulled Chaeryeong towards her as if she was hiding.
Chaeryeong's back was against the wall, Yuna's hand just at the side of her face, Yuna was looking at the other side while Chaeryeong kept staring at Yuna. Her heart was beating fast, Yuna was too close to her face, well their bodies were super close as well.

"Yun-"

"Shh" Yuna said and shushed Chaeryeong with her finger.

They heard a soft panting just by the door, the door opened

"Yuna? you here?" a voice asked, it was Miyun's. They were playing tag but Yuna didn't want to get caught immediately

Miyun didn't went further inside the library since she thought that there was nobody inside anyways. As soon as the door closed again, Yuna let out a sigh. She smiled at the thought of not getting caught.

Yuna then realized that her finger was still on the older's lips.

"Oh, sorry unnie" Yuna said and removed her finger.

"I-It's okay" Chaeryeong stuttered while blushing.

"Miyun told me she cancelled the homework thingy for later" Yuna said

"Oh sure..." Chaeryeong said

"I'll take you out later" Yuna said and suddenly kissed Chaeryeong's cheek, dangerously near the older's lips. Parting away, Yuna winked at the older and left the library.

Chaeryeong was left there in shock and red as a tomato. Now she was thinking on how she would deal with Yuna's boldness and confidence everyday

"Hey you okay there Ryeong?" Lia asked as she walked towards the younger

"Oh... yeah I'm fine" Chaeryeong said and then swallowed the thick lump in her throat