●・ 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 ・●

Start from the beginning

By the look of disbelief on Jimin's eyes, she knew she'd said something that would probably trigger Jimin to turn into the Hulk.

"Not together!", Yeonjun raised his arms and then Ara realized.

"You're unbelievable!!", she groaned and then yanked her boyfriend by the shirt towards their changing rooms. She had one separate from the boys, so she actually didn't even think about the implications of stating her and Yeonjun would shower.

"I hate everyone", she mumbled as she tried getting the password code to her dressing room correct.

"Yah, Ara", Yeonjun called and she looked up from the code pad, her eyes instantly softening by the heartwarming smile that tugged his lips.

"Yes, Yeonjun-ssi?", she pressed her shoulder on her door, the boy doing the same on the wall, both of them facing each other with cute little smiles.

"Can you say it again?", he asked and she tilted her head. "That you like me?"

She let out a breathy smile, her hand coming up to brush some hair off his forehead and then to caress his cheek.

"I like you a lot, Choi Yeonjun", she mumbled.

"Ah, I know", he replied and Ara smacked his arm.

"Yah!", just as she was about to rant to him for being a mood killer, he took her by the waist and got closer, sealing their interaction with a little kiss.

"I really like you too, cutie", he winked and then pressed the code for his dressing room, leaving the girl fazed.

She smiled softly, her fingers coming to her lips, and entered her dressing room, taking little time to undress and finally shower.

They'd been practicing over and over steps for their debut showcase (that was now only three weeks away), and she was sore all over. Luckily, Yeonjun kissed her stress away, and Beomgyu helped her release her stress by gaming together.

Speaking of which, they had a gaming session to record for their YouTube channel. Ever since they had been announced to debut, their videos as "gamers" had taken too much recognition, and fans had started to ask for them to upload more content.

"Hello!", Beomgyu banged on her door just as she was putting her hoodie on, her hair recently dried off and she opened it quickly, barely dodging a fist that was aimed towards the door.

"You almost punched me".

"I'm sure you kind of deserved it", he shrugged and she groaned, making him smile. "You ready for our gaming sesh?"

"Of course, just let me grab my things"

They made sure to plan their time so they had at least one day a week for them to hang out and play. They would sometimes play games such as snipper games or board games, but their ranges also included some barbie games or club penguin.

"How did it go with Jimin sunbaenim?", he asked as they started their computers.

"He literally looked as if he could kill Yeonjun", she scrunched her nose.

"Doesn't surprise me", he stated. "If Toto found a girlfriend, I would do a whole research on her uprisings and background", he shrugged.