I snuck past the argument and started to make something nika makes a lot to help anastasia feel better then snuck back out.

Onika pov:

"Oh and I guess you know how to be a parent ?" I said raising eyebrow.

"I'm not saying I know how to be a parent but I did take care of you and ming AND xion and anastasia for several years" she said and I scoffed.

"Yea you took care of the kids and ming but you ain't do shit for me" I spat.

"I didn't do shit for you ?!" she raised her voice "No !" I yelled back.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR YOU ONIKA ?!!" she yelled "NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T !"

"I'VE RISKED MY LIFE FOR YOU ! I'VE PAID THUSANDS ON HOSPITAL BILLS, WHEN YOU WAS LOCKED UP I DROVE FOR HOURS TO BRING YO FUCKING KIDS TO SEE YOU !" she scremed with her face turning red.

"YOU NEVER EVEN SAID THANK YOU ! ALL THE TIMES I GOT YOU OUT OF TROUBLE YOU NEVER EVEN MUMBLED A THANK YOU ONIKA ! ARE YOU FORGETTING I WAS FUCKIN KIDNAPPED BECAUSE OF YOU ?!! I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FROM THAT"

I felt my eyes watering and I quickly wiped them away. "Chanel don't act like them few things wash over how you treat me" I said with a clenced jaw.

"Do you remember my birthday a few years ago ?? When I didn't get not even a fucking text from you or ming telling me happy birthday" I said with tears falling down my face watching hers drop.

"Cookie-"NO SHUT UP" I cut her off.

"I was b-roken chanel ! I was hurting so bad and you didn't even answer the phone for me. you didn't even answer the door, you and ming just left me alone" I said feeling my chest get heavy.

She opened her mouth like she was about to say something then closed it back.

I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. "I'm just gonna go" I said starting to walking away.

"Cookie no this was a stupid argument" I heard her say but I just ignored her going to the back.

I walked in my old room to see beyonce holding anastasia in her lap while xion played with blue.

"Get y'all stuff, we're about to go" I said making everybody look over at me "Where are we going ?" xion asked.

"To the other house, get your stuff and come on" I said before walking out.

I ran into ming and she looked at me sadly "cookie we're sorry for how we did you. we was really stupid for that and i know it hurt you but please don't cut us off again" she said lowly

I sighed heavily "I'm not, I just need some space" I said before walking past her.

I went outside and got in the car starting to think.

This a fucked up life.

-------- ------

The next day

"Mommy" Anastasia said walking into the kitchen.

"Go in the room Anastasia" I said not looking over at her.

"But mo-"Now" I cut her off. I heard her sigh then her footsteps followed.

"Baby I think you're being too hard on her" Beyonce said while I was cooking making me roll my eyes.

"She ran out to a car the other night. I should be whooping her ass again" I said waving her off.

"Bubba-"I don't wanna hear it beyonce" I said dismissing the conversation.