𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆

"HE WOULD BE SO PISSED RIGHT NOW."

The small circle of teenagers chuckled lightly at JJ's statement, standing around the shiny box of Thomas Quinn's ashes. Fresh, cold tears falling down their faces, Kiara's hand slipped into Tatum's and squeezed in comfort.

The twin sister of the deceased slowly sunk to the floor, letting go of her girlfriend's hand, to pick up the box. A single tear fell onto its surface, and she felt something knot in her stomach. Like Thomas was really there, telling her to stop being a pussy. She let out a tiny laugh-sob. "I love you, Tommy Too-Little," she whispered, planting a kiss onto it, and holding it to her chest, her whole childhood flashing through her eyes. She really had no idea of all the things he had sacrificed for her. His own life. If she didn't get stupid that day...if she didn't lose it, he'd -

"It's not your fault," said Pope firmly, sitting beside her and slinging a strong arm around her shoulder. He knew exactly what she was thinking, and he knew exactly what Thomas would say if he heard her thoughts. Even in death, Thomas Quinn would always protect his sister.

JJ and Kiara joined the two on the floor, all four of them tangled into a warm hug, grieving their lost friend together.

Their final goodbye to him.

JJ Maybank, frenemies since young kids, annoying and fighting 24/7, but the brotherly love was always hidden somewhere in there.

Kiara Carrera, the only pouge he truly respected, and his only assurance that his sister was safe.

Pope Heyward, the boy who made him feel the kind of love he never imagined himself feeling again.

And Tatum Quinn, the idiotic, hyperactive, crazy little bitch he was lucky enough to call his twin sister, and swore to protect forever since the day he was born - he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

If Thomas Quinn could've done one thing different, he would've told these people just how much they meant to him.

"He and Joe are definitely laughing at us right now," Tatum giggled, turning to JJ with the saddest smile he'd seen in his life.

"Nah, they're probably trying to find out where Satan keeps the shotguns," he chuckled back, reaching over to squeeze her shoulder.

Kiara wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and kissed a tear off her cheek. "At least he's not running anymore; he can be himself up there," she said with softness and comfort.

Tatum shook her head. "Down there," she corrected. "Thomas thought heaven was gay as fuck."

JJ snorted, the tears on his face freezing over as he threw his three friends on the floor and collapsed on top of them all with spirit. Tatum giggled and tackled him for the spot at the top. Kiara pulled her girlfriend's legs, trying to force her to stay down with her. Pope didn't even try fighting back, a bubbly laughter escaping his lips, because he knew he would always end up at the bottom.

This was it. This was the closure they needed to be themselves again.

And in this moment, they were teenagers. A little messed up, but still kids.

If only they knew all the shit their other friend was in right now.

A/n: short but cute chapter.

IMPORTANT QUESTION: should pope and kiara still happen in the next season, or not? because on one hand, more drama and i find it so fun to add more trauma to tatum. and on another hand, TIARA?!