Not welcome

You see her the Cullen's are a coven you don't want to mess with.(so I heard) I also heared from a rouge vampire that they face the Voltori and lived! I mean what the f@ck!! I faced the Voltori and well lets just say it didn't end well. "Hello can we get a table" asked a blond male vampire. But me being my bitchy self I decided to ignore them I walk to a booth, set the water, menus and leave before they Try to make conversation. "hay, fine ass.' I call to Dave. He turns around wearing black skinny jeans a black open vest and nikes. he laughs and says, "what can I do for you beautiful, name it and it shale be done.' I smile and say " the cullens at table 5, puppy." "excuse me!" Dave wipes around while saying this in a high pitch voice. "oh, and look they brought you a playmate!" I say in fack happieness. As I point at the tan ten in the group. he growls, but puts on his poker/im so worth it look. and struts over. man he has a nice ass!, hay don't get me wrong I may have a sexy mate, and Dave may be gay but hes such a hot piece of ass, gay and straight people were giving him their numbers. that guy can earn more tips than me in 3 days than I can make in a week! I see him make chit chat and act straight. je was even checking out the blond chick! I mean this guy is pushing his luck, her mate is sitting right next to her! but does that stop him? NO! he has to be his over cocky self and charms the ladies. He walks back and puts down the menus, "that blonde is smoken!" he says tryng to act straight. I roll my eyes and say "whatever, but that blonde dude.............. Carilsen looks quite hot, don't you think so?" I ask. He looks back at the table, thank god their talking to one another! he skratches the back of his neck and whispers, "sure if you think so." I laugh right there not holding it in. A darn 100% gay guy is still trying to "act" straight so these humans don't find out. I mean hes all about his sexuality. But hates it when people give him looks just because of it.

Later

Okay so the Cullen's left and its closing time! Finally, every ones at the house and I just texted Dave that I'd be there in 10 minutes. As I walk down the ally I hear foot steps. I turn around and see nothing!?! Okay maybe I need my hearing checked, but I'm a vampire I can hear a pin drop! When I turn around I'm hit in the head and stabbed with a needle! I mean what the bloody hell! That's when my world spins and I go black.