Chapter 1...A Beautiful Encounter

Sano Manjiro's POV (Mikey)

    I woke up by the sound of someone singing...they're voice was-...really beautiful sounding. It was a soft voice singing. I felt relaxed and didn't want it to end...but eventually it did. I slowly opened my eyes to get a closer look to the owner of the voice I heard...when I did...I looked and at the corner of my eye, I saw something shine. It was a long, beautiful blue tail, with scales so glittery that shined by the sun's rays. I stood up but...to my surprise, I got caught by a pair of gorgeous blue eyes.

    It was a boy...the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. He had silky blonde hair and had a lime-stone skin color. His skin looked extremely soft while carrying a small seashell. I layed in his lap and looked at him quietly, he looked back at me with his gentle eyes...till he spoke.

3rd Person POV

????: Oh! You're awake! *smiles gently*

Mikey: Huh...?

????:*notices* Oh...I'm sorry...You probably think this is a dream,...isn't it?

Mikey: What..? No..I never said anything like that.But...is your tail real? Are you actually the one as legends say?

????: Oh,so you know about Mermaids and Mermen!?...Sorry..I got excited for a minute..

Mikey: No, it's fine

????:Right! May I ask your name?

Mikey: My name is Sano Manjiro, but you can call me Mikey

????: Ok Mikey-kun! My name is Takemichi Hanagaki- *notices a figure in the ocean disappear quickly* I think...I should get going.. *scurries back into the water*

Mikey's POV

    And just like that...the beautiful male scurried back into the sea. 'He really is gorgeous...', I thought.

Takemichi Hanagaki's POV

    'I'm so screwed!'. I hurriedly made my way back to Mer Kingdom

3rd Person POV

    Takemichi enters Mer Kingdom...he gulps.

Queen Isla: Takemichi Hanagaki.

Takemichi:...

Queen Isla:...You...are officially banned!!

Takemichi: What!?

.

.

.

To Be Continued...

.

.

// Ello everyone!  This is my first story and first chapter for this story. Sorry, if this chapter was a little..too short? It's just the beginning but the next chapters will be better and a little longer (I'll try for that one lmao)

Well I hope you stay tuned for the upcoming chapters and upcoming storys after this one. I'll soon start accepting story requests. If you have a request for making a story, please let me know in the future!

I'll try my best to update weekly, since ofc.. school!

Tysm for reading!