"Goodnight Michelle and Mama T we gonna get sleep", I waved walking my way to the room.

"I don't believe you're gonna sleep" Michelle said.

"That's your problem I am about to pass out and sleep well", Beyoncé winked to mess with her.

"You already got twins watch out there", Michelle waved us to leave.

Kynedy 5 AM

I snuck out of my room I wanted to see the sunrise a memory to hold forever which I was cutting short. No one would see me jump right now, I am the only one outside. I snuck the note in my bag to be found.

I couldn't live this life it felt fake, I was failing everyone including my mom. I did fit in with my mom side or my dads side. I felt so lonely watching everyone have joy around me and I could not.

I made my way over to the deck the sun was rising, I was sitting on the ledge of the metal. I either slip and fall or jump either way it was fine for me.

"Such a beautiful sunrise I always love coming outside this early to see it. Usually I am alone no one likes to wake up.", I look back.

Beyoncé was walking out I was loosening my grip trying to slip off. She was walked in time to catch me when I looked forward to the water. She grabbed me before I slipt she knew it would be bad to fall consedrring the depth.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

She pulled.me up silently, letting me process the moment.

"Put your feet up here, don't resist what I am telling you", she whispered.

I jumped back on to the deck she quickly pulled me into a hug no question. She ran her hand through my hair lightly avoiding to friz it up.

"I am glad I came out here I would of lost my mind if I would of lost you. I couldn't live with my life knowing you were gone."

"But you're just my stepmom I am not supposed to be loved this much. I am not important let me go.", I said.

"You might not be my blood but blood doesnt mean anything to me. You are worthy of all the love I would give my life for you. I know you're going through a lot but dying doesn't solve any problems.", she said.

"I am so lost here I am hated with my mom but here I am so different and weird. I feel like I am being a fraud."

"You're not a fraud you're adjusting, being different is a good thing. It shoes your unique ans beautiful personality you are very calm. You are very helpful to everyone what you did teach Blue how to play right. You could of easily ignored her but you taught her right to be honest and be fair. Don't ever think you have to be a certain away or have to fit in to only a few people. Life changes and you change it never stays the same. You have to get to know yourself better.", she said.

I sat there and thought about she was saying and it made sense. I was just exhausted of all the changes.

"Come on we are docked lets go get some breakfast.", she said.

"We are in pjs", I said.

"Sneak some clothes I will wait for you at the door. I am as good as I will get this morning.", she walked with me.

I wakked into the room I think Tina was in the shower getting ready for the day. I grabbed some clothes and changed quickly.

"Come on the car is waiting out there for us.", she said.

"I thought we would be in San Diego", I looked out confused.

"We are in Catalina I forgot to tell you but come on there is some good food", she said.

We walked of the boat and went straight into a car she trusted it so I trusted it as well. Driving a good ten minutes to a small food stand nothing fancy just food. We ordered our breakfast and the car stopped at the sandy beach with a blanket to sit in.

"You got to try this food", she opened her food and began putting some of the salsas.

I tasted it plain which was good then I added the spice and I was in heaven this was amazing. I also felt at ease the sound of the waves were just helping let my guard that.

Bey was also so chill no expectations and no pressure to do anything or be anything. She had a big smile on her face she loved life no question. She wasn't even complaining about being pregnant.

"How do you have such a love for life? How do you do it?", I asked.

"I have gotten to this point I don't care of what people say to me, I have come to love myself and everything I got. My love for life comes with realizing there are so many things to experience. Like this isn't this amazing eating breakfast on an island beach the clear water."

"Yeah it is so relaxing here", I admitted.

"What about ziplining in the mountains? Imagine all the greenery to see the view from up top. There is so much for you to experience. You will experience so much joy and happiness as time passes.", she said.

"So are you gonna tell dad about earlier?", I asked.

"He will know so we can keep an eye on you for your safety. If there is a detaol you don't want him to know I won't say it. I dont know if you want but if we feel it's still more risky I'll bring up you're on watch to my momma or Blue and you will change rooms.", she said.

"Alright", I said.

This was the tricky part I knew privacy wasn't the most secure thing when you try to end it all. No one wants you to end it all even when it feels likes the right choice. I was thinking of how it feels losing my mom and that heart sinking feeling to not have her.

I think the reality was starting to hit I was getting off that extreme low and I know it will come back around. I wasn't sure when but best believe I didn't want to think of it.

"Just tell him it is not Julez fault he wasn't much of a thought in there and I don't hold anything against him."

"I will mention that but Solange did talk to Julez he was wrong for what he said. You know adress it fix it before it gets worse. If he gets mad so be it he will learn one way or another and this is the nice way."

"Cool"

Recap:

Starting at Kyndeys POV
She wakes up to go watch the sunrise as a special moment to herself with other plans. As she is on the verge of ending it all Beyoncé catches her and stops her from ending it all.
The next things accompanied is Beyoncé taking her out to the beach and talking why she should not end it. She gives her comfort and assures her love and goal to protect Kyndey.