"Holy crap

"Holy crap. . . Comrade! Is this. . ." I muttered in shock.
"I thought the same thing. They won't stop following him, so they followed him here now. They will not leave." He said as he stood up and walked to me.

I hugged him and watched as Comrade walked to us, the four wolves followed and sniffed the area. Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy shut the gates and locked them.

We walked inside the pizzeria with Comrade at our side. He led his little pack into his own wolf room down the hall and into one of the party rooms. They didn't pay any mind to us but did steal a slab of meat from the table.

Little thieves.

I unzipped Levi's sweater and slid it off his shoulders.
"Here. . . Since it's coming up." He said as he handed me a box of maxipads.
"Can I borrow some?" Mikasa whispered in my ear as Levi walked off.
"Sure." I whispered when we both walked to the women's bathroom.

I took one stall and she took the other one. Somehow me and Mikasa had our bloody days on the same week.
"Thanks." she muttered as I handed her a couple of pads under the stall.

I waited and realized that my period hadn't started?
"Mikasa, you started now right?"
"Yes, why?" She asked sorta shyly.
". . . I haven't yet."
"It's close to the end of the month. . . You should have started already?"
"I know. . ." I said.

Oh, god. I remember this happened to mom, even Micheal knew what this meant. No, no. It's probably just late for a minute.
"Y/n, are you late?" She asked.
"Um, I guess, it's probably going to start tomorrow is all. . ."
"You sure?"
"I hope. . ."

I got up and fixed my pants before washing my hands, Mikasa was beside me and wearing comfortable sweats and a new shirt. I'm fine. I'm just fine.

It got worse throughout the days, I was sick in the morning, I'd throw up, eat more than Sasha, sore chest, somehow my smell and taste is different, and I would want more and more food. But at least our food supply grew more thanks to Comrade's little pack.

Everyone began to worry about me, Henry thought that I was sick from an infection. Everyone would always check on me, Comrade would not leave my side. He'd growl and snap at anyone who came near me, the wolves would surround me and warm me up if I needed it.

We even named them for fun, the black and gray wolf was named General from Erwin. The brown and white one was named Titan because of Eren and Armin. The dark brown one was called Baby because of Hange, Sasha, and Mikasa, even though Sasha wanted the name to be Potato. And the white and gray one was named Savage from Jean and Connie.

Comrade, General, Titan, Baby, and Savage. Turns out, Baby and Titan were a females and Comrade was the leader so they ended up. . . Mating when it was mating season for them. Now both girls were expecting some pups soon.

Something that foreshadowed my future. I felt sick and was about to throw up before Levi held a bucket for me and held my hair back.

I was lying in a comfortable selfmade bed from old blankets and some pillows in a party room near the office.