𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

On planet earth exists an island separate from the rest of the world. Although scholars in the past may have had hints about this mysterious place, the modern world doesn't seem to be interested in it.

This is the land of normal-yet-special denizens of the planet. The so-called country of Alynthi was gifted mysteriously years ago on this cruel planet to make peace between the two prevalent creatures that live on it ― the humans and the vampires.

Many years ago, the vampires and humans lived in harmony in this peaceful world, but as time went by they didn't get along, causing a feud between them which led to the split. Although in the land of Alynthi, humans and vampires still live together, there is still a clash between the two species. As for the rest of the world, vampires are just mythical creatures found in novels. Most of the vampires out in the world have been living in the dark, hidden from humans for the past years. Now, one may wonder why is it so ? Why had there been a split ? Well, the answer to that is still unknown.

*

And in this land of Alynthi is a school for the two species, Alynthi High : School of Mystics, a place where both vampires and humans recruit but there still exists the disconnection between them.

The vampires are famous for their bold attitudes and sharp, competitive skills and there's nothing more to be known by the humans. The humans on the other hand are known to be caring and peaceful but are the 'weak and stupid' creatures for the vampires. That is what has been passed down for centuries now.

*

It is almost the middle of the school year and things at Alynthi High cannot go wrong (except for the constant clash between vampires and humans)

The young teenagers roam about the campus with their groups witnessing the various rivalries between the species , it being some entertainment.

Kim Sunoo is no exception as to being such a student but an exception is made when he doesn't realize what species he belongs to. He mixes with both the vampires and the humans but not even his family knows of the one to which Sunoo belongs. Sunoo's family has both humans and vampires, so does that make him a new species ? It's not known to him.

Neither do his vampire and human friends get along with each other, but when he discovers a certain 'haunted' house in the middle of the forest and persuades his friends to have an adventure with him, things might turn out unexpectedly different, especially because of the constant rivalry between all.

______________________

Author's note :

Hello dearies !

Welcome to another story by jjeonwonie.

Most probably you have found no interest in other social platforms and to discover new styles of writing have come to wattpad. You must have been searching for interesting stories and instead found mine. Well then, you deserve a thanks for picking up this book to add to your reading lists !

Maybe you find the plot interesting and so you decided to give it a try, then, I am grateful to you because neither am I a great writer nor have I written something to leave an impact on your mind.

(Since this book is new, a vote will help the book to appear on the recommendations so your stars are important !)

01. I obviously do not own
the members, neither do I own
the names other than the ocs.

02. I have not mentioned the ages
of the boys. You may consider their
present age, or present age +1.

03.The plot of the book belongs
to me completely and copying my
work won't be appreciated.

04. Although english is my first language,
I'm still an amateur and may make
grammatical and spelling errors.

05. Similar scenarios with other books
if found any are not intentional.

06. This book doesn't contain romantic scenarios. There are bromance moments but romantical relations are not a part of the plot.

07. Behaviours of the characters
are not to be related to real life.

08. Curse/swear words have
not been mentioned in the book.
(although I wanted to, but yeah,
i didn't use them)

09. Suggested font : SANS SERIF

10. Now that I look back at

this book, I realise I've made quite
A lot of spelling errors and the
plot may look messy, lol.

11. So, probably this point
will be boring, but if you
have time,I'd recommend you
to read my other books
'cause then you'll be familiar
with my Style of writing.

And with that, now buckle up your seatbelts and proceed to a ride through the experiences of the seven boys in their journey !