"Oh, We'll be alright.
Oh, it'll be alright.
Oh, We'll be alright
Oh, it'll be alright

So tell me you want it..
A thousand miles away from the day that we started
But I'm standing here with you just trying to be honest!
If honesty mean telling you the truth

I guess we lost our focus.

And it's killing me that we could go to war like this.
But I'm standing here, with you, just tryna be honest.
If honesty means telling you the truth.."

-He stops singing, but instead says the last part--

"Olivia, I'm still in love with you"

Everyone claps and cheers for him.. He just stares at me.
He suddenly grabs the mic and he says "Gonna break before I sing again.. Be back on in 30. Thanks everyone" then he sets his guitar down and walks off the stage. I follow, pushing my way past everyone until I reach the side of the stage where he's standing, waiting.

"Olivia.."

"You sounded amazing, Niall.."

He ignored what I said and whispered "Are you really here?" and I just nod and hold in all my tears, not daring to let even a single one fall. He shakes his head and mumbles "I cannot believe this.. Y-You're back.. In England.. here.. It's been so long" He reaches out, taking my hand from by my side, and I hold tightly to his palm. He stares at our hands then he whispers "I missed you"

And the next thing I knew, I had stepped forwards and pressed my lips to his..

His arms immediately were around my lower back and mine were around his shoulders. Our lips moved slowly and I suddenly heard gasps and some say "I cannot believe it's her"..

We pulled away and turned to our right.. where I saw Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, And Sophia Woods all staring at us.

I removed my self from Niall and whispered "Hello everyone.."

Immediately, I found myself pulled into a hug by Liam. I hugged him back and giggled against his shoulder. He released me and Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. He's gotten pretty tall.. I hold him tight then I pull away. Sophia is the next to hug me, and I feel a couple tears on my shoulder. I pat her back gently and pull away but not completely. I reach up and wipe the girls tears away. "Don't mess up your make up with pointless tears.." She nods and sniffles. The first thing I do then is take her left hand.. And sure enough, I see the ring Liam showed me so long ago.. "Liam, You did it!" He nods and says "I promised you I would"

Then I turn and see Harry.. 

Tears shimmer in his eyes and he just stares at me. I walk forward and take his hand in mine. He shuddered, almost as if he just noticed this was real because I was touching him, and I whispered "I'm here, Haz" and he suddenly hugged me like the others..

They all looked quite different, honestly.. 

Harry had long hair now.. It was curly and most was pushed to one side. It looked good on him though. His smile was still the same. So was most of his face. He still had smile lines that went from his nose to below his mouth that made his dimples pop even more.. He was tall and skinny as always but he did look like he'd been working out just a little.

 He was tall and skinny as always but he did look like he'd been working out just a little