chapter eight

I unpacked my bags at home. Bryson walked in..

"Jack has been having sex with some girl since you left" Bryson said showing me a video of them. I stared at the phone and raised my eyebrow.

"We aren't even dating" I said putting my suitcases away.

"You're going on tour with him for a month. I'll be there though I found out so will Druski. That girl is coming too. Her name is Kayla." Bryson said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"I'll be fine. I promise." I said.

The day of leaving for the tour

We are riding in a tour bus the whole time. I packed my bags yesterday. I haven't talked to Jack for a week and a half. Druski, Bryson and I grabbed our stuff and put it in the bus. We found our bedrooms because it went upstairs to 5 bedrooms. I picked mine and set my stuff down. Bryson and Druski found their rooms too. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I put the hood up and went downstairs to find Jack and Kayla. They sat next to each other and his arm wrapped around her. Bryson saw me walking past and I sat down, then Bryson sat next to me.

"You okay?" He whispered holding my back. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"I'm okay" I said adjusting my hoodie. I got back up and made a sandwich. I grabbed a drink and sat back down next to Bryson. I started eating.

"Where's our first stop?" Druski asked Jack coming downstairs.

"Colorado" He said kissing Kayla's forehead.

We stopped at a gas station a few hours later. Kayla, Bryson and Druski got off the bus. Jack and I stayed on. He leaned against the table and I leaned against the counter. We both crossed our arms.

"Why haven't you talked to me in almost two weeks?" Jack asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Um I'm sorry. You expect me to talk to you?" I said scoffing.

"If you haven't heard.. I know about your little fling, Kayla. What was all that talk about oh yeah you mean everything to me over Maddie. I leave for 3-4 days and you suddenly have a new fuck buddy." I started saying as everyone walked in. They all sat down and started eating. We continued on our way. Jack and I kept fighting.

"Am I just some fucking joke to you, Jack?" I asked getting closer to him, pushing my finger hardly on his chest.

"You aren't, Jayde. I want you to understand that but you can't seem to." He said uncrossing his arms and putting them behind his back on the table.

"No, Jack. You don't understand. I care about you! You had a fuck buddy and we talked about how much we care and love each other but now you can't seem to work your shit out. I gave you a second chance." I said, taking my finger off of his chest.

"We aren't even dating" Jack said, laughing.

"I hate you."