|1|

TW: VIOLENCE AND DEATH

  "Dream! Dream Stop!" Tommy yells, shielding his face from the fists coming down on him. A fist comes down onto his gut causing him to fall forward, clutching his torso. Dream knees Tommy in the face making him fall onto his back.

" I'm going to make sure this room is the last thing you see! This obsidian prison." Dream yells, " I'm going to make sure it's the place of your fucking nightmares!"

Blood is smeared all over Dream's fists, and each time he adds another blow, blood flies across the room; Tommy's vision is blurry and tinted red. Even though he was laying on the ground, everything around him seemed to spin, he could tell he was going to pass out soon if he didn't do anything. This prick is trying to kill me!

Through choked bursts of air, Tommy pleas for his life, this isn't how he wanted to go. He wanted to continue to have adventures with Tubbo, get to know Ranboo better, fix his friendship with Technoblade, and...and go on his own terms; he wanted to be the reason he dies. Not to the hands of this masked freak!

The pain shifts to his face as Dream begins to stomp onto Tommy's face, a small crack can be heard; he had broken Tommy's nose. Dream continues to pound into Tommy's face with his foot, more blood pooling around them.

Then it happens, the text appears in the peripheral of Dream's vision.

Tommyinnit was beaten to death by Dream

Word Count- 308

Hello everyone!
This is an idea I wrote in my Ideas book, and I really liked it, so I'm writing it!
Sorry for the really short chapters, this story isn't intended to be long.
I already have part 2 done, but I'm going to wait a little while before I post it.

I hope you enjoy this story as much a I love it.

Love you❤