When he calms down, he thanks me and I just say "That's what I'm here for.. You were my shoulder, so I'll be yours. You can always tell me anything." He reached into his shirt and pulled the airplane necklace out. I reached in my shirt and pulled my own out.. 

We were both still remembering to wear them.. even when we weren't talking..

"I'm gonna make everything right again, Harry"

"You can't make everything right, Olly.." 

I sigh, knowing it's true.. But I'm so damn determined..

"I'm sure as hell gonna try though"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next: Louis

I walk around the entire campus until I find him.. I see him kiss the girl on the lips then she gets in a car and drives away. As soon as she's gone, Louis starts heading to his car, but I run over and shout his name. He freezes and slowly turns.. Our eyes meet and I stop. He looked absolutely pissed.

"Olivia Green." 

Wow, that's intimidating as shit..

"Hey, Louis"

"What do you want?"

I gasped a little, honestly shocked that he's treating me like this.. I mean, it's not my fault that Harry had feelings for me.. but it is my fault that none of them are close anymore.. so I guess I get it..

"I just.. I wanted to apologize."

He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest, not saying anything, So I take that as my cue to continue..

"I'm sorry for everything that happened.. I really hate that I tore you all apart.."

"You should be sorry. You should feel bad."

"I-I know.. and I am and I do.. I want to make it all better, Louis. I want-"

He cuts me off, anger filling his tone.. "You can't just snap your fucking fingers and fix it all, Olivia! You decided to walk into our lives and fuck everything up! You realize that?!"

"Ye-Yes.."

"And you ruined Harry and I! You made him fall for you and forget me!"

"I-I'm so sorry.."

"You should be.. You should feel like shit! You ruined the one good thing I-I ever.."

He took a deep breath and it was then I seen the sadness, the feeling of betrayal, and the hurt on his face.. Tears slowly dripped down his cheeks and he wiped them away quickly. 

"I want to hate you, Olivia!"

"You should.. Because you're right. I fucked it all up! And I know that! And to be honest, I wish I never met any of you because that would fix it all and you'd all be so happy again.."

"I said I want to hate you... but I don't"

I stared at him, very shocked.. 

He has every right, every reason to hate me.. to fucking despise me! But he doesn't?

"I could never hate you.. because the second you actually stepped into our lives, walking over with Liam and Harry, I was never happier. I'd made a new best friend. Someone I trusted.. and still trust. Someone I looked forward to seeing.. someone I wish.. I wish I still got to hug every day.."

I was crying now aswell. The tears just wouldn't stop..

"I miss you.. and I miss Harry and I miss the boys and the parties and the laughs and jokes and movie days and all that.."

"I'm so fucking sorry, Louis.."

He walked over to me quickly and pulled me into a hug. We both stood, holding each other, sobbing in the middle of the parking lot..

Then I felt another pair of arms wrap around us, hugging us both.. and I opened my eyes and seen Liam hugging us. Louis and I both hugged him tightly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next: Niall

I was dreading this.. but I knew it needed to be done.

Louis drove me to the house since he knew Niall would be home and he just dropped me off before he left..

I walked up to the door and lightly knocked on it..

When no one answered, I just let myself in since I practically lived here a while ago..

I made my way to the kitchen and heard a guitar coming from upstairs.. I walked up and slowly approached Niall's door..

It was cracked..

I pushed it lightly and peered in. 

He was sitting on his bed, playing his guitar, and singing..

But not only was he singing.. He was singing about me. I only heard some, since I'd missed the first of it but still.. it was so beautiful..

(Imagine this song but slow and acoustic and just Niall>>>)

"---Please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me?

Oh.. I love you

I love you

I love, I love, I love Olivia..

I live for you, I long for you, Olivia

I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia

I live for you, I long for you, Olivia

Don't let me go...

Don't let me go..

Say what you're feeling and say it now

Cause I've got the feeling, you're walking out

And time is relevant when I've not been seeing you..

The consequences of falling out are something I've been having nightmare about

and these are the reasons I'm crying out to be with you..

Please believe me, don't you see the things you mean to me..

Oh, I love you, I love you

I love, I love, I love Olivia"

I stepped into the room and the floor creaked a bit

I stepped into the room and the floor creaked a bit. He turned and stopped singing.. 

We locked eyes and tears immediately fell from my eyes as I seen the tiredness on his face and the broken look in his crystal blue orbs..

"O-Olivia..?"

"Niall."