He hugs me as he compliments me and I hold my phone up. "Sam. Say hello to my Harry" She giggles and says "Uhm, hello.. I'm Sam.." and he grins a little then says "'Ello, Sam.. I'm Harry" and we all laugh a bit then I clarify, "She's my best friend from America" and she yells "I'm your best friend period. Not just the American-one." I laugh and roll my eyes even though she can't see me then we say our goodbyes and hang up so I can go with Haz..

As we walk out to get in his black car, he says "You really do look amazing.." and I smile and say "Thanks, Harry! So do you.. I like your hair." We get in and he puts his glasses up on top of his head, slightly pushing his curls back, and I put my seatbelt on as I try not to admire him. 

HE'S JUST SO PRETTY!!! OKAY?!?!

We stop at a McDonalds on the way because we were both in the mood for a Frappe and we park and go in. The guy at the register says "You two look a bit over dressed for this place.. But you make a cute couple." and before I can respond, Harry just says "Thanks, mate. She's gorgeous, isn't she?" and the guys laughs and nods and asks what we'd like. Harry orders, and pays even though I argue, then we sit at a tall table with the big stools and wait for our order.. I didn't bother to ask why he didn't deny the whole couple thing but I just simply ignored it. We got our Frappes and went back out to the car. "Listen, If you spill any of that.. I swear.." I giggle and assure him that I won't then we head off to the house..

As soon as we get there, there is literally already probably 40 people there, meaning 40 cars on the street outside.. Jesus. It's not even dark outside yet!!

We go in and Harry takes my hand, leading me through everyone. I find Louis when Harry goes to the kitchen and hug him tight. 

"Wow, Olivia! You look incredible!" I smile and thank him then Harry comes over and hands me a shot of brown liquid

"Wow, Olivia! You look incredible!" I smile and thank him then Harry comes over and hands me a shot of brown liquid. "What's it?" he grins and says "It's Jack Daniels." then he hands one to Lou and we all clink them together and down them.. Just as we finish, I hear that familiar Irish voice. "Drinking without me?! How could you guys?!" We all laugh and I notice the red solo cup in his hand already. he sips it then says "How about a dance, Beautiful?" and I nod. We go to the living room, aka the dance floor, and we start dancing and laughing.. After one song, Harry comes over and simple tells Niall "My turn" and Niall groans and walks off but he gives me a smile, indicating he's not actually mad. Harry and I dance for a bit then Louis comes over and I give him the curly haired boy so I can go find the Irish one..

I find him standing in the kitchen, talking to a boy with buzzed hair. I quietly get myself a drink since I didn't want to interrupt but Niall notices me and excuses himself from the conversation. His arms wrap around my waist and he leans against my back as I pour whiskey into a red solo cup. "How's the party so far, Live?" I mix Pepsi into the liquor then turn in his arms so I can face him. "It's great." he nods then leans in, kissing me. I pull away after a second and ask "You been drinking much?" and he shakes his head 'no'. "I've had a can of beer and maybe two shots worth of liquor in my red cup but that's all. I don't really wanna get drunk tonight. Just not in the mood, y'know" and I nod, completely understanding. We move from the kitchen and to the side of the living room. We're watching everyone dancing then I feel someone tug on my hand. I look over and see Tyler. "Oh.. Uh, hi" "hey, Olivia. I was just wondering if you wanted to dance? Not, like, sexually or whatever just as friends" He adds the last part when Niall steps closer. I glance at the blonde boy then I look at Tyler. "Don't get touchy. I'll dance with you. Just one song though" "Awesome, let's go" and I kiss Niall's cheek before stepping onto the edge of the 'dance floor' by Tyler. We spin and just kinda move near each other for a few minutes. The song changes and I sigh. "Well, thanks for dancing, Ty.. But Imma get back to.." I turn around to motion to Niall..