fifteen

*brace yourselves whores*

real life

once sophia got back to london, she went straight to masons house. she couldn't keep a secret from him, not for long; so she needed to tell him about the video.

soph knocked on his door, to let him know she was coming in, and entered the house. mason was stood in the hallway, slowly walking towards her to greet her, pulling the girl into a hug.

'i'm sorry.' mason started to tear up as he tucked his head into her neck.

'for what?' she ran her fingers through his hair.

'come sit down, we'll talk about it.' he grabbed her arm and dragged her towards to kitchen, where they stood on opposite sides of the kichen island, leaning against it

'i'm sorry i've been so distant lately. and i'm sorry for getting annoyed about harrison. and i'm sorry for being a dick.' mason looked down at the marble counter.

'you haven't been a dick. i know where you were coming from. and i'm also sorry.' you admitted, biting your lip.

'eh?'

'you've seen this video, haven't you?' you asked him.

'oh. urm, yeah.' he looked disappointed, he almost teared up again.

there was a silence. but that's when mason snapped.

'what the fuck went through your mind soph? you know i hate people like him.' he was angry, he wasn't having it anymore.

'since when do you get to tell me who i can and can't talk to?!' she snapped back.

'i'm not, i'm just trying to keep you safe.'

'you don't need to! your not my dad or my big brother, it's not your responsibility. now your being a dick.'

'sophia, don't talk to me like that. like i said i'm just trying not to look out for you. without me god knows where you'd be right now.'

tears were spilling down the brunettes cheeks uncontrollably. 'fuck you mason, i'm leaving.' she turned around to walk away before mason tugged her arm to pull her back to him. and he pulled her back so close to him, breaths fanning over each other's faces, bodies pushed together.

he pushed a strand of hair out of the way of her face before leaning in closer. 'i'm sorry darlin. i didn't mean it.'

and then their lips met, tounge and teeth clashing. mason snaked his arms round her waist, pulling her in even closer. the kiss was intense, but soft. she wanted to pull away; she really liked harrison, but she wanted more from mason. she was drawn to him. it was like she was magnetic, and she was so strongly attracted to him, that she refused to pull away from him.

he lifted her up on to the kitchen island, standing in between her legs, which she then wrapped around his waist. he moved down to her neck, kissing and sucking a few light bruises on her, making sure that they weren't too visible, otherwise there would be a lot of questions going around. she tugged at his hair, pulling him back into a deeper kiss.

she knew she was in trouble.

♡︎

i- i- fucking hell. sorry it's long guys.

love u all <3