(Smut)(Part 2) interesting Parnership: Haitani brothers x reader x Sanzu

Start from the beginning

"Now how about we push back the meeting doll?.~" ran hums fascinated with your breasts. 

"Let's have some fun darling~"

"Your ours now princess~" Rindou whispers into your ear bitting it slightly, his warm breath ticked your ear lobe,

Sitting on Rindous lap didn't stop Sanzu. Kneeling infront of you he spread your legs and lifted your dress up to your waist revealing your red lace underwear. 

"Pretty love.. but I'm going to have them off~" he slipped them off tossing them to the floor. The red cloth was now replaced by his wet tongue. It did wonders in your wet warm core. He tongue flicked and ate you out as if you were his last meal. 

"Ngh~ mmahh~" you moan in pure ecstasy gripping his hair. As he ate you out expertly Rindou and Ran began to play. Ran pulled your dress over your head tossing it somewhere. Rindou started attacking your neck like a blood thirsty vampire. Ran began to suck on your breasts as that may be his new favorite part of your body. His mouth worked on one breast while his hand played with the  unattended breast. You were to caught up in sanzus tongue and Rans mouth you forgot all about rindou. He took notice before shoving his fingers into your mouth.

"Suck princess." He commands a bit angry that you weren't paying attention to him. Nevertheless you did, his long fingers felt every inch of your mouth. Your moans were muffled but got  louder and louder due to the three men pleasing you with their mouths. Soon you felt yourself cum on sanzus tongue who lapped it all up swallowing every last drop. 

"Good girl~" he gets up and kisses you letting you taste what he loves. He removed his lips from yours are looked into your eyes. Taking the opportunity you kissed both of his scars that were at the edge of his mouth. that gave him so many butterflies that he wanted to fuck the shit out of you. :|

Ruining your moment Ran picked you up and placed you on his lap facing him. Ran touched his nose to yours before whispering only for you to hear. 

"God I love your body.."  after that he latched his lips into yours, tongues intertwining with each other. Behind you Sanzu and rindou were stripping belts and clothes hitting the floor. Ran made his way to your neck finding your favorite spot.

"Mmh~ Right there..~" he sucked it and bit it causing blood to pool, he licked it up, blood thirsty.

Your moment with ran was interrupted as you were picked up once again. Rindou with his strong arms layed down using the armrest so he isn't completely laying flat. Before placing you directly on his member.

"NGH~!!" You moaned out almost screaming. Sanzu stood by your head smirking at your moans and getting hard. Ran came up behind you waiting for you to get comfortable with rindou. Once you were he stuck his own member in your ass. 

"MMPH~ Ran~! Rindou..!!" You moaned out whimpering at the feeling of being completely full. It didn't take long until their thrust matched the other. You were gripping onto rindous shoulders for dear life making marks with your nails.

Sanzu was captivated by your moans and lewd facial expression, becoming harder and harder until he couldn't bare it anymore. 

"Say ahh~ Love~" he used his thumb to spread your red plump, lipstick smudged lips apart. When your mouth was open he stuck his member into your mouth. You were filled from every angle. 

"Mmh~ suck it pretty girl~" he loves the way your mouth completely enveloped his hard, aching member. He started to thrust into your mouth repeatedly hitting his tip to the back of your throat causing tears to flow down your face. His thrusts began to match the brothers.

Talk about synchronization.

"H-has anyone.. ngh~ told you how good..ah.. you were at t-this~" Sanzu moans mixing in with the brothers groans and grunts. 

The red light dimly lit room was filled with moans and the smacking of skin on skin. 

"S-soo much better than the others~ Mmh~" ran groans griping your waist. A ping of jealousy hit you, at the thought of them fucking someone else. But you had a feeling this wasn't the last time you were going to be fucking them. 

"Your tits~ mmph.. look great~" Rindou compliments watching the way they bounced with each thrust. His hands crept up to your thighs a gripped them. The thrust began getting sloppier as you began to climax. Sanzu was the first to release after you filling your throat up with his warm seeds. 

"F-fuck~.. swallow it all up love~" he cums watching you clean him up. So obedient  but he knew this wasn't always the case. 

Soon rindou and ran followed, Rindou came inside of you while Ran came on your back. (Your on pills) 

You collapsed on rindous chest, your chest rising and falling as you tried to regulate your breathing. Your weak and destroyed body became overwhelmed with a wave of fatigue.

"Awh look we fucked the pretty girl to sleep~" sanzu chuckles at your figure who was asleep on rindous chest.

Your once beautifully applied make up was ruined. Tear stained cheeks and mascara were smudged underneath your eyes. 

Your wrecked body had bruises and hickeys littered everywhere especially the neck and chest. They all went quiet just admiring you.

"She's ours right?" Sanzu lights a cigarette.

"Yes, yes she is." Rindou plays with your hair as you slept. 

"She can sleep in my bed when we get home." Ran says pulling his pants on. 

"Tch, obviously not, she's sleeping with me dumbass." Rindou argued.

"What?! Who told you that? She obviously likes me better so she should sleep in mine!!" Sanzu argues back clearly mad.

"Ehhhh??!!" 

They guys argued amongst each other about who's bed that she would sleep in for the rest of the night and in the car ride home. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║

Was this another YouTube pov I posted? Yes. Lol sorry not sorry,

I forgot all about this then remembered I could use my pov for this so here it is ehehe.

Anyways 

Bye~byeee