(Angst) my love: visiting Bajis grave with Chifuyu

sorry the ace one shot is taking longer than expected so I had this in my drafts enjoy ladies, gentlemen, and my non binary besties <3

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║

November 3rd

 5 years later.

Usually birthdays are something you celebrate and have fun at. It was always like that until your first love, Baji Keisuke died. As if the world was tainted with gray and black everything seemed pointless to you. Even after your friends tried to help you, it made you feel worse since even they couldn't do anything to help. you knew if Baji was here you guys would be under that cherry blossom tree and feeding the koi fish bread. or you would be in his lap doing his hair.

Those things that were once reality are now dreams. 

-flashback brought to you by my tears after watching chibi Revengers ep 22-. 

"Kei please don't leave I can't without you... I need you.. I love you Baji keisuke"you choked on tears after failing to save your boyfriend.

"I'm sorry darling I just wanted to save toman. Forgive me ya? We can go and get Penang Yakisoba with Chifuyu after this is over." He wipes your tears weakly as his bloody face is now stained with tears as well.

"ofc I'll pay okay... "

"No that's my job you can pay me when I see you in that white beautiful dress okay?" His grip on your hand felt weaker.

"*sob* o-okay *crying continues* " you barely  could speak.

" hey chifuyu take care of her yeah? Make her happy for me okay?.." he turns his head to his best friend.

"Yes Baji of course..." Chifuyu says tears rolling down his face.

"I love you y/n..I'm hungry let's go eat now.."

"We'll bring you some baji/Kei" you and chifuyu both cry. As he smiles his heart stops and his soul leaves to the place where souls go. 

"BAJI-SANNN" Chifuyu cry's out.

" KEI PLEASE STAY" You scream out tears flowing down your face.

"Don't leave I need you please." You fall on his chest crying and hugging him.

-flashback over -

Walking to the Baji family grave with a Penang Yakisoba  in hand and also some flowers you kneel in front of his grave setting everything down.

"hey Kei we miss you yk." you held back tears with a shaky voice.

"Baji-kun we brought you Penang Yakisoba like always."  Chifuyu says with a noticeable shaky voice similar to yours.

"happy birthday by the way." You put a chocolate cake at the grave which had candles on it.

"It's your favorite right?" You sniffle as Chifuyu stays quiet.

"Damnit Baji why, why, why!? I need you! I can't without you anymore!" You put your head into your hands sobbing. You feel hands wrap around you.

"Chifuyu?" You think and look at him but he is fixing the flowers, not touching you. The feeling of being hugged still imprinted your body.

"K-kei?" You say holding your arms as if he was holding you. Snapping back into reality you know that he isn't here.

I'm right here but you can't see or hear me darling. I didn't mean to do this to you. Please forgive me. 

His ghost figure is tightly wrapped around you hugging you from behind like he always did.

forgive me but don't forget me,

My love

▌│█║▌║▌║ ▌│█║▌║▌║

Guess who's crying Ehe me. ✌️🥲

I don't cry when it comes to anything but fucking Baji and chifuyu like I'm not okay. I'm convinced that I'm actually mentally ill. 

N e ways stay tuned for the ace oneshot <3