Risking everything

Start from the beginning

Risk looked to Jack, "Nothing...just being in a new dimension is a lot to take in." He said lying through his teeth.

Ryan sat up on the couch, "Yeah...sure." He said as he heard the lie in Risk's voice.

Risk glared at Ryan then back to DT, you know what..fuck it. He probably wasn't gonna get back home anyway. He took a lunge at DT with his knife.

Ryan saw Risk lunge at DT, without thinking he quickly moved toward DT to protect him. He felt a searing pain in his stomach. "Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

"Ryan!"
Jack cried out, rushing toward his brother. His hands were tainted a dark crimson as he tried to help Ryan any way he could. He glared over his shoulder at Risk.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled, trying to keep the tears at bay as best he could. "Why...Why do you feel the need to hurt people?! Innocent people!"

Risk shrugged, "It was meant for DT...he just got in the way." He said nonchalantly.

Ryan held his stomach as he shook in pain, "...Is..DT okay...?" He asked in a pained tone. God, everything hurt.

"I'm fine, you're the one with blood coming out of your stomach!" DT shouted.

Twenty's eyes were locked on Risk in rage. He'd steal the knife again if he had to. He wanted him to know that what he did was wrong.

Adam woke up due to shouting, he quickly made his way out of the room he slept in and toward the living room. When he came in his eyes widened, "Shit, Ryan!" He yelled as he ran to Ryan who was on the ground. He knelt next to Jack, "W..What happened!?"

Ryan looked up at DT, "T..That's good.." He said weakly. At least DT wasn't hurt. He noticed Adam, "Adam.." A wave of pain ran through him and he whimpered.

Jack took a few breaths, trying to take everything in. He briefly glanced over as he noticed Adam.
"What do you think happened? That asshole over there was lying the whole time about his whole 'turning a new leaf' schtick. He tried to get DT and...Ryan just..." He exhaled sharply and put a hand on Ryan's shoulder.

Adam turned to glare at Risk who held no emotion in his face. He turned his attention back to Ryan, "Ryan sacrificed himself." He finished Jack's sentence with a sigh.

Ryan looked at Adam, "I..I didn't want DT to get hurt..." He said in a small tone. He was tired and in pain, "C..Can I sleep..?" He asked as his eyes started to close.

Victor rushed forward. "You need to stay awake. Please...It might seem tempting, but...sleep is your enemy right now."

Fifty raised an eyebrow at him. "You seem awfully educated in the matter."

"Yeah? It's a long story."

Ryan kept his eyes open, albeit it was hard. "Fine..." He said as he felt a cough creep up. This won't be good. He coughed and as he did he coughed out some blood onto his hands, "Oh...that can't...be good.." He said in a pained tone. Everything hurt..worse.

Risk watched the scene, he couldn't believe that Ryan would sacrifice himself for DT. "Deserved." He could hear the room go quiet, except for Ryan's pained breaths. Oh, he said that out loud didn't he.

Adam looked toward Risk with a deadly stare, "I'm sorry...what?" He said in a low tone.

Jack was starting to panic. "Can we do something?! He's clearly not okay!"

"And can we get rid of him?" Twenty muttered monotonously, staring angrily at Risk.

Adam looked around and grabbed the nearest blanket, he rolled it up and gently moved Ryan's hand from the wound. "I'm sorry..this is gonna hurt but it'll help slow the bleeding.." He applied presure to the wound.