We're goin to Anime Expo!

"David!"

"I-i..I didn't mean it..I..."

"Gah-"

'What the fuck? I keep having these dreams, I swear my brain is out to get me. I don't want to think of these memories. They make me...want to...'

Knock

Knock

"Buenos Dias, your tall friend is here, mira. Don't keep him waiting."

Looking down at my covers I see the assortment of things laying around my lap. Soda bottles, chip bags, and journals with DND character ideas scribbled in them.

"And clean your room."

"Ah ha ha ha, ok abuela."

Looking at the mess made me sigh. 'Time to start a new day.' Jumping out of bed I start to clean my room putting things in trash cans and trash bags. Jeez, I couldn't even take a shower and get dressed before Elder mark showed up.

Creeek

"Abuela, i'll hurry just-"

"I didn't know I was your grandma."

Elder Mark laughed at me before raising a finger.

"Are those, tighty-whities?"

I blushed, dropping the trash bag and looking to the side.

"W-well..t..they help keep everything...in..place.."

I don't know what was more embarrassing, Elder Mark seeing my half clean room? Or my half naked body. I was only in my underwear, and I was in no shape or form ready to be seen. Elder mark then sighed from laughter and shut my door before walking in.

'He doesn't..care if I'm...'

"H-hey...El-"

"Relax David, i've seen you ass naked before. We even used to take baths together when we were kids don't be a stranger."

"Yeah but...that was a long time ago."

"Does it really bother you? I'll go if it does."

"N-no..it's fine I think."

He rolled his eyes at me and started to use his phone. He looked at me and smiled before going back to his screen..

I couldn't help but think he was plotting something, but whatever it was I brushed it off. Elder Barry was coming here soon and I already pretty much slept the whole day away.

"Barry needs to hurry up."

He does, I'm not sure how long I could entertain Mark like this without having a mental break down....Time ended up going by and here they were both in my room. I decided to put on my creek clothes.

'I hate this, why can't I just have a relaxing time and enjoy it with Elder Mark and Elder Barry without feeling weird? We're supposed to be watching High-school DXD together because My grandmother is away right now. I just sat in the back watching those two have the best time ever while I stayed here sulking. The anime has so much fan service in it but I can't seem to take my eyes off of... him.' Shaking my head I lean back on the giant bean bag I had placed here for everyone to sit and relax on, I mean of course no body did. Elder Barry was too big and Elder Mark didn't like people touching him. Trying to watch the tv it was almost like I kept tuning in and out. I was interested but, not in the show at least. A thought even appeared in my head to ask if we could watch something else instead but...I knew they wouldn't like that. My knees gravitated towards my chest and arms as I sighed deeply, not really noticing how loud it was. Barry turned to me confused as he paused the show.