Chapter 12

Hey guys so sorry I just realized that I published this and the chapter after it in the wrong order so sorry. So you can go ahead and skip to the next chapter WOW then read this chapter. Again so sorry!!!!!!! Please forgive me little munchkins!

2 days later

Gorge's POV

I woke up this morning I didn't have a very peaceful sleep. I kept hearing someone walking around and moving things. I looked around the bedroom that I share with Katie. Then I turned around and I didn't see Katie where she usually was. She wasn't in the room at all. She is probably down in kitchen making breakfast with mom. I looked at the nightstand to see what time it is and I saw a note it said

Dear Gorge,

I am very sorry to tell you this, but I have left. Not to go shopping or a
anything but I have left forever. I can't tell you why, but you will know eventually. Perhaps in a few years or so I can come back, but until we are both older I am afraid if I stay I will ruin your life. I have already packed all my things, and I will be safe. I want you to know that I love you more than anyone else in the world.

We will meet again, Katie Marie Bell

I can't believe what I just read. The tears where already rolling down my face. And the fact that I know both of her parents are dead doesn't make it better. She could be living with a complete stranger for all I know. I don't know if she has any aunts or uncles, I sure hope so. I was bawling my eyes out.Everyone had read the letter. I was eating my breakfast in my room. I can't believe that she is gone. I loved her, I still love her wherever she is. I wonder why she left. Was it something that I said. No she wouldn't leave over something like that. It must be big ,like really big. She has gone through devastation before and she turned out fine. I need to find her. I have already lost Fred and I can't lose Katie. I was planning on proposing next month. I had already bought the ring. It is sitting beside the letter that she wrote. I kept it hidden by putting a plastic bag over it. I took the bag off and I was staring at the ring for at least 10 minutes. I was thinking about how maybe if I was priding sooner she wouldn't have left. I was imaging our wedding. Katie in a pretty white dress having the stomach jitters. Me at the end of the alter in a black tux feeling like I'm about to faint. Then I just lost it I started crying harder than I ever have before. Even after Fred died. My whole world just slipped between my fingers. Oh my gosh only if I would have gotten up last night just to see what those noises were. Oh my gosh I'm so stupid.
=====================