Chapter 8

Ginny's POV

This morning Hermione invited me to go baby shopping with her because what can I say, a baby can never have to much clothes. So first we were going to go to London because I want to shop in some baby shops. First we went to babies are us and bought a ton of things like more pacifiers considering that we already lost one, more burp-cloths, baby shoes because most people only bought clothes and not shoes, hats for winter Hermione laughed about this considering it is February, I bought about 100 pairs of socks because they were on sale, and a lot of bibs. Oh and we bought these two shirts that I am totally in love with. They say "Sorry ladies my daddy's taken" and "Lay off my momma" I thought they were so cute. We also went into Carter's which we got him a few summer outfits and a bunch if shoes. Hermione wanted to keep shopping, but I was tired and I wanted to go back home and see Teddy. I had a long night when I went back to Hogwarts packing up was easy it was just saying goodbye to everyone was the hard part. I cried a lot because I know that I probably won't see most of those people who were my bestfriends ever again. Harry said this morning while we were eating breakfast that he wants go to Hogsmade tomorrow. I am excited because it will be Teddy's first trip there. We also have to go to Diagon Alley and go food shopping. I asked Hermione " How's your Auror business going?" "Its going great I asked your dad about it and he said that they have an open spot so he talked to the ministry and my training will start Monday. I am really excited!" She said. Then it hit me I don't live underneath my parents roof anymore. I need a job to help support Harry and Teddy. "That's amazing. I don't have a clue what I am going to do with my life. I have always wanted to be a nurse but I just don't think that that would be a good job for me considering I am not that good with blood and the hours." I said kinda sadly. "Ginny you are good at a load of things I'm sure you will find something. Your best subject in school was always transfiguration maybe you could get a job at Hogwarts considering they have just had a fill in since Professor Mcgonagall stepped up." she said kindly "Thanks Hermione you always know what to say." "Let's go home." "Ok I will come with you to help put all of this stuff away, an we can make Harry help."

At the house

We walked in not yelling just incase Teddy was asleep. We quietly walked up the stairs to Teddy's room where we stood in the doorway and saw Harry in the rocker with Teddy reading him a book. Teddy was staring up at Teddy's face. "Hey baby." I said walking into the room he put the book down and handed Teddy to me "hey my other baby." I added and kissed Teddy on the forehead "guess what?" Harry asked me excitedly "what?" "I changed my first diaper today." he said proudly I looked at Teddy and said "Did daddy change you?" Then I tickled his belly and he started laughing. "That is so cute! Can I hold him. I didn't get to last night?" Hermione asked I handed him over to her she started talking to him saying how if her and Ron married I will be your Aunt Mione. Harry and I looked at each-other last night we discussed about how we want Ron and Hermione to be his godparents. Harry looked at me and nodded. I said "Hermione I think you need to call Ron to come over Harry and I have to tell y'all something." She texted Ron and within seconds we heard the familiar sound of the Floo network. Then we could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Ron gave us hugs and Teddy a kiss on the forehead and said "Y'all needed me?" I replied "I think we should go to the living room for this." when we were all in the living room I said "Both of you are very important to us. We don't know what we would ever do without y'all. With conditions being how they are (them being in a very serious relationship.) Harry and I think it's best that if anything ever happens to us y'all being the ones to take care of Teddy. Do y'all want to be Teddy's godparents?" I asked Ron and Hermione looked at eachother and both said yes and they were so happy they ended up staying until 6:00. Then they both decided to leave. "Ah I feel better now knowing if anything happens to us Teddy will be in good hands." said Harry. "Yeah although I really hope nothing happens to us. Teddy has already faced enough death to last a lifetime and he is only a month old." I said while rocking Teddy. I agreed and gave Harry and Teddy a kiss on the cheek. and said "My two boys.'' Then we all went up to Harry and my bedroom. That's were Teddy has been sleeping since he's been here right in the middle of Harry and I. Teddy is a good sleeper. We only have to get up about once at night to feed him and change his diaper. We take turns so that way one of us gets a full night of sleep.