Chapter 47 Drama Queen.

Louis' POV -

I didn't know what we were doing.

At first, Sierra just ran around the park and practically jumped in the sand area and then cried because her heels were now dusty.

But then she said something like she's not a coward and again started running around. Again screaming songs.

After which she lead to the swings and we were swinging and laughing for a long, long time.

She slowed down after a while, making me slow down too.

"The night is so beautiful.." she said looking up at the night sky filled with clouds and stars, finally stopping the swing.

"It is" I said following her vision. "But I know someone more beautiful"

"Ha, you used that one before-"

"Oh no I'm not talking about you" I said as she looked at me confusedly.

"Clouds?" she asked smiling like a child making me chuckle.

"Wait here" I said as went to her car and pulled out the stuff toy I bought for her today, when I was on a break.

I had to give it to her when we met at the cafe but, well, she took over my senses there so I just thought I'll give it to her when we go to the dorms.

"Here" I said as I pulled out the soft little dragon.

"Oh my god, this is so.. cute" she said as she hugged it making me smile. "Dino, we'll call him Dino" she said.

"It's a dragon babe" I chuckled.

"No, it's not, it's a dinosaur" she said and for a minute we kept staring at each other.

"Sugar-"

"Oh my God you're such a drama queen" she said. "You always do this"

Yeah I did not expect that either.

"What?"

"It's okay Dino, mom can take care of you just fine, your dad doesn't even know what you are" she said looking at me hugging the toy.

Damn, this again is not what I expected.

"Look, babe I bought it I know it's a cute little dragon" I smiled as she rolled her eyes.

"uhh Lou, you know I've composed myself for so long but I think you need to know" she nodded to herself getting off the swing as she put Dino in my lap and both hands on my shoulders. "You can't get away with anything just because you're hot alright" she said in a serious tone as I sighed.

"You got me scared there.." I said giving her a nervous smile as she chuckled and kissed my nose.

"Aww, you're so cute"

"No, you're so cute" I said mimicking her, making her smile.

"Am I? I mean I heard people saying how the nerd gets hottie is off my mind" she said.

"Who said that?" I asked. "Wait and who's the nerd?" I asked offended as she chuckled.

"I'm the nerd, you're the hottie" she said both of her hands still on my shoulders.

"Still not fair" I shook my head as I realized what just happened. Sierra Williams had just admitted that she thinks I'm hot. "Sierra" I said grabbing her attention.

"Yes, sunshine" she asked tilting her head, patting Dino.

"Did you just call me hot?" I asked as she shrugged knowingly.

"Maybe" she said.

"Maybe? Okay well that's a start I'll take it" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you so self obsessed?" she asked.

"I'm not self obsessed"

"Yeah that's exactly what a self obsessed person would say"

"Okay, self obsessed, drama queen, anything else you want to call me tonight" I said as she chuckled.

"Sunshine!" she said hugging me. "Why are you so perfect, I'm so jealous of you" she said.

"You're really drunk aren't you" I chuckled as she pulled away to look at me.

"No I'm not I just had one glass of fruit punch" she said holding up three fingers.

"Yeah right" I said.

"I'm serious okay, for instance if I had some more glasses I wouldn't be stand right now let alone enjoy my date" she whispered to me. "Can I tell you something?" she asked excitedly.

"Is it a secret?" I asked as she chuckled.

"Supposedly.. But this is the best date ever!" she stood up and started swinging again.

The wind pushed her hair back, the moonlight shining on her features. She looked unreal, like a barbie doll having the time of her life.

And in that little moment, I knew that I was in love with her. With each and every little detail about her. All I wanted was to take care of her, protect her and make her laugh on my bad pickup lines.

I didn't say it though, because maybe our first real date was way too early to say anything.

"Louis.." said Sierra, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Dino would adjust with Tony" she asked.

Tony, as in the lion Tony and not her human friend Tony.

"I guess he will love to have a brother"

"Well he should" she said nodding. "you're going to have a brother Dino" she said hugging.

"You know you can also hug the guy who brought you Dino" I said as she looked at me with a grin.

"Aww, look at you, super cool Louis Tomlinson being jealous from a toy"

"I'm not jealous I'm just saying"

"I'm won't just, hug you anyway" she winked.

Well this is amusing, her flirting levels are turning me on.

"And Dino is super special, I love dinosaur toys" she said hugging it, staring at me for my reaction, fully well knowing what she was doing.

"It is a dragon" I said as she laughed.

"Shut up" she said before kissing me. I did kiss her back but I couldn't stop laughing myself.

"Stop, it's a dragon okay, not a Dinosaur-"

"No, no" she chuckled before attaching her lips to mine again, running her hands through my hair.

We kissed but after a second we just pulled away laughing.

"You're so annoying, Sugar"

"You're so annoying, Sunshine" she said copying my tone, still grinning.

All of it was relaxing, Sierra, in my arms, in a park, on a cold night.

We stared each other as the laughs came down and without wasting another second we kissed.

This time properly. To say the least I was lost in the moment. Surprised at how my messed up life was now perfect.

The distance between us fading as she inched closer, tighter, never wanting to let go.

As we pulled away breathing heavily she looked beautiful as ever, with her lips swollen a bit, her cheeks flushed, and it took everything in me to not tell her,

I love you, Sierra Williams.

******
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)