Volume 2 Chapter 1: The New Generation Is Frightening

Start from the beginning

Gon heard the door shut behind them as an man with very nasty aura walked into the sewers. He spotted Gon and her two friends and licked his lips in satisfaction.

A concrete wall cut off their exit and revealed another path ahead with very lengthy man with a very powerful aura. She dropped down from Uvo's shoulder and got ready to run. She stretched and cracked her knuckles, neck, and back. "The first part starts, just follow me."

He walked at a normal pace bit gradually got quicker. Most of the people were breathing heavily and sweating profusely. But Gon was egging on Uvo and Nobunaga playfully. "I bet you both can't beat me to the end of the tunnel!" They both looked at her confidently,"You're on!" She laughed happily and caught up with the leader of the first trial.

He glanced over at her and senses a faint aura of danger and death. He turned up his speed to throw the kid for a loop but she just smiled happily. "So what's your name mister? I'm Gon!" She jumped up in the air. "You don't need to know my name, at least not yet. But it's good to meet you." She looked a little disappointed. "Oh well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to run ahead. I have a competition to win." She saw Uvogin and Nobunaga gain up on her quickly. She giggled playfully and sprinted away from the Hunter. He sensed deadly aura coming from behind him, he slowed down and saw the two chase after the little girl. "Get back here, little Monkey!" "No chance!" "Damn, kid how are you so fast!?"

Gon sped up and electricity started to come off her legs. She saw a giant staircase up ahead in the distance. She got grabbed by behind and thrown backwards. She looked ahead as she fell down to the bottom of the stairwell to see Uvo and Nobunaga using their  Nen. She grinned slightly with excitement,"So be it." She held out her right hand with a finger gun gesture. Sparks formed and a beam of light shot straight past Uvogin and Nobunaga's faces. Gon appeared in front of them smiling happily with a shine in her eyes.

She landed roughly into the gravel, they both heard her groaning in pain. "Monkey?" "Miss Gon?" Uvo's & Nobunaga's expressions was mixed between surprise, amazement and worry.

She pushed herself up and spit out a ton of rocks,"Ow, ow, ow. That really hurt." She looked up to see them holding out their hands for her to take. Her warm smile filled their hearts with such joy.

The leader of the first part of the exam showed up at the top to see Gon smiling and talking about how she just barely managing to win that race.

Time Skip: They enter a very foggy forest and death surrounded them three from all sides but they didn't lose the hunter due to Gon's particular sense of smell.

Gon caught up with the leader and he turned to see her smiling genuinely happily. "Are you going to tell me your name now?" He was impressed that she found him in the thick fog and during all the chaos. "My name is Satotz, how did you find me?" She pointed at her nose as she smiled happily. Her two friends appeared behind them a few meters away. "Your scent is unique compared to everyone else in the forest. The fake you earlier smelled like a beast besides his weak aura." His eyebrows raised slightly. Then suddenly just before he could asked her something they arrived at the second test. She leaped into the air looking excited as ever. "Yeah! We completed the first hurdle!" The two men held out their hands for her give them five. She crouched down and then leaped up to hit Uvogin's hand first and she hit Nobunaga's on her way down.

Menchi the girl hunter announced that they were to hunt down wild boar and cook it. Gon used her enhanced senses to find a entire group of boar and used the nearby plants to add to the flavor. She waited to be call on, she carried the huge plat of meat to the table. She smiled happily at the judges as they took a bite. They were expecting to be disappointed but they orgasmed with greed and satisfaction. They both looked at the little girl with surprise. "Your team passes." Gon jumped up in the air looking excited. "We made it!" She saw the others were giving her a saddened look in their eyes. A old man dropped down from the sky where a blimp was located. Gon turned her head around and saw his immense aura. It sent chills throughout her entire body causing her to fall to the ground shaking. "Don't you think that you are setting the bar too high?" His words were laced with poison snd his bright aura burned Gon's eyes that were using Gyo.