Y/N: Hmmm. I'm honestly kinda cold...

Asta/Magna: HOW!?

(Third Room)

(After the bath was over, Magna brought the two new boys over to a mass of traps ready to be set off.)

Magna: Over there is the women's room. Try to get in there and the trap magic will kill ya.

Asta: Such tight security...

Y/N: Man, this is almost as worse than what happened when I caught that pervert James trying to pick peak at Sister Lily when she was taking her bath.

Asta: (Glances) Wait, I thought you just has a stern talking to with him.

Y/N: 

Y/N: Yeah, that's what I meant

(Magna and Asta look at each other with a drip of sweat of coming off of both of them.)

Magna: Very Scary! Moving on!

(Next Room)

Magna: And here is... The Bathroom! 

(Magna opened the bathroom door, only to see a familiar figure sitting there...)

Magna: Gah!

Yami: You're dead.

Deadmen: WE'RE REALLY SORRY SIR!!!

(The three of them ran away at full speed.)

(Fifth Room)

(Behind a large metal gate, a mass of beasts raged.)

Magna: This here is the beast room, Oh and Newbies... I've decided to put you two in charge of feeding them! This job is an honor to have, hate to give it up, but it's yours. One of you take the morning and the other takes the evening. Go on, give it a shot.

Asta: Alright, nice giant beasts, time for brea-

(As Asta went to feed the beasts one of them bursted through the cell and bit Asta, almost eating him.)

Asta: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Y/N/Magna: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(AN: Skipping the Library and the "Workout" room)

(Asta, Y/N, and Magna were running down the halls with smiles on their faces as they headed towards the next room, only for Magna to suddenly stop, confusing Asta and Y/N.)

Y/N: Hey, why did we stop?

(Y/N suddenly notices a silver haired girl who was wearing the black bulls robe standing there.)