-chap 9- clown's?

Your alarm woke you up and you were pretty upset about it. It was a really cool dream with Freddy. You got up and got dressed (your fit)

You went back to wake up Chucky but he was

You went back to wake up Chucky but he was...gone?? You could have sworn you just saw him over here a second before you changed..'where is he?' you thought. Then you heard a loud crash outside you ran to go see what was going on. When you got there there were..clowns? One had orange hair with orange eyes red lines going from his eyes to his mouth and wearing a clown outfit covered in what seemed like bl00d. Another clown had (stick looking a$$) drawn on eyebrows,black around the mouth and eyes,while wearing a small top hat and a black and white clown outfit with other bl00d on it and ANOTHER clown....wait A GROUP OF THEM?!?!. Okay my Y/n is officially freaking out he might be a monster but he if TERRIFIED by clowns (🤡 + y/n=😱☠️ lol and I'm to lazy to describe the klowns) but suddenly all the clowns stop what they are doing and look at y/n.

Y/n pov

I woke up from a really cool dream with Freddy and got ready for work in as going to wake up Chucky to see that he was...gone?? Then I heard a loud crash coming from outside when I went out I was mortified to see...CLOWNS!!!!! not only are there clowns there's EIGHT OF THEM!!!! But then...they all looked at me...

Nobody's pov

Y/n wasted no time and tried to find his patients "HANNIBAL?! FREDDY?!" y/n screams then he sees Norman run out from the hall "NORMAN!!" then out comes all of y/n's patients "WHAT'S WRONG?!" "ARE YOU OKAY?!" "DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?!" was all y/n heard before he passed out.

Norman's pov

We were eating breakfast and it was a little strange because y/n wasn't here.. the other's looked also concerned then we heard something "HANNIBAL?!FREDDY?!" we heard y/n scream and it was not a happy scream he sounded... terrified. I wasted no time running out and so did the other's "NORMAN!!" He screamed but the he fell..seemed liked he passed out we looked up because 1: we wanted to fin the cause of him being so scared and 2: we heard footsteps and a lot of them. We look up to see...clowns? Oh....their here...
___________________________________________
Dun dun duuuuunn lol another chapter done this took me forever 1: trying to find out what I was going to do 2: trying to figure out the words lol but at least I have this out lol and please let me know in the comments on this chapter which character's you want in this one and I'll add them later on and I made a "chapter" before saying the ones you can add if ya know them and sorry Thai was a short chapter lol anyways byeeee!❤️