|| 𝟚 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 ||

Start from the beginning

"What? I spent have my life in France and Italy."

"Mhm. Is that how you met Nina?" Scarlett asked jokingly while I sink down in my seat a bit.

"Uhhhh maybe?" I said.

"Tell me the story. I wanna know things about my son's biological mother." She said.

"We met at a s-e-x club I used to own. My mom didn't know I owned a club at the time." I said.

"How long did you guys date?" Scarlett asked.

"About 2 years? I think." I answered looking at the sleeping blonde in the back.

"I like how the twins have your features." Scarlett said.

"Really? I think Nova has your green eyes, our blonde hair, and your plump lips. Brian on the other hand has my blue eyes, our blonde hair, and your eyebrows." I said.

"I'm really happy we have our anniversary to ourselves. We have a beautiful family. The family of our dreams too. I just think we need a break from this whole parenting thing. We deserve at least a day as break." Scarlett said causing me to nod in agreement.

"I agree which is why I asked my mom to take care of the kids until Rose comes back this weekend." I said.

"4 days without the kids!? Are you mad?" Scarlett asked jokingly. "But for real though. Your mom is okay to watch the three while we celebrate our anniversary?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes. We'll be going to Milan, Italy for our anniversary and because I have too attend a board meeting." I said.

"I've never been to Milan. I've been to Italy but not Milan." Scarlett said.

"Well lucky for you I have a penthouse in Milan." I said.

"Have you ever been to England?" Scarlett asked.

"I have. With former President Barry Obama." I answered and Scarlett looked at me in shock.

"You know Barack Obama!?" She whisper yelled causing me to laugh a little.

"Yes. I do. If you want I can invite Michelle and Barry to Italy with us while they're in New York." I offered and saw her face light up.

"Really!?" She asked.

"Yeah. Do you want me to invite them or not?" I ask.

"Yesss Now when do we leave for Milan?"

"Now really. I already invited Barry and Michelle. They're waiting on the jet." I said as I pull into the airport.

"Right now!?" Scarlett freaked out.

"Yeup. My mom is going to pick the kids up at the hanger."

"You little s-h-I-t I was not prepared to meet this guy.

"Just letting you know that he's really tall. See how I'm like 6'1?" I ask and Scarlett nods.

"He's an inch taller then me."

"Okay. Remember that time you made red rice when my parents came over to your house?" Scarlett asked.