The Unlucky Bastard is a Child???

Summary:

"So this is where that bastard was hiding!"

Cale was staring at the shelf full of books in a dark room, before starting to swear.
Since the war against the White Star ended, some secret places of the enemy have been discovered by Cale's group.
So Cale had decided to check them himself, to make sure that trap weren't there and for to avoid problems in the future.

"Cale nim!Don't walk alone, it's dangerous!"

"Human listen to Choi han!"

Cale looked at them puzzled, before turning to watch the big shelf in front of him.
Cale chose the book with a black cover, then he started to read some pages

"Human why only that book is black?"

Cale shivered to Raon words, he had a bad feeling.
So he closed the book and decided he would read it, but when he got back at home.

"Let's hurry up and destroy this place!"

"Yes Cale nim..."

"Human, this great and mighty dragon will do it for you!"

Cale smiled at the little dragon's worlds, who was puffing up his plump cheeks, but he can't stop thinking about that bad feeling.
He was never wrong when it came to having bad feelings.

Cale will regret later to not having burned that book.

~~~

Forgive me if my grammar is horrible, English is not my mother tongue and I still have limited vocabulary. Hope you will enjoy it anyway...