Chapter 10: Meet and greets

They wait in line for Dj Tigerlily. she's the first one for the meet and greets. Laura is the most excited out of the group. "Ooh my god. she's so pretty" Laura squeals.
They were near the front of the line. it wasn't really pushy. it felt peaceful.
15 minutes later when she actually here...
Laura gets excited and excited even more every minute as they move closer to her.
Finally there almost there being called up to her. the DJ Tigerlily. "you need to be in a group of 4" they said. "what?! But I don't know anyone else here to be in my photo" Laura says. "shut up" a girl says, she looks up tight bitchy. excuse me, bitch" Laura asks "don't call me a bitch because you can't get what you want" She talks back. ooh no you didn't honey. them words go through Laura and Naomi's head.
5 minutes later after that fight they were up next. they had joined with 2 other girls. they looked nice.
They go up for the photo. they put down their bags. Laura goes to hug Tigerlily. instead she lifts her up.
They get into position of the photo.
Bam done next person.
They pick up their bags and now wait for Mark. He is on in a few more hours but may as well as get lunch.
They hear back over to the ultimate experience for food.
They use their food and drink cards to get lunch.
Naomi has a chicken burger in front of her as for Laura she has chips in front of her. They eat up and drink up and leave back to Mark. ❤️