Chapter 3: Shopping

Today Laura is supposed to meet up with Naomi to go shopping for good life.
But Laura sleeps in and fantasies over Tyler Blackburn it was worser than the dreams she had with Ross Lynch. she loved the feeling of touching his biceps and chest. She can't remember the full story with him if they kissed or yea.

"Dads here" Laura's mum tells Laura. "okay" she gets up like Spain. "you ready chicken" her dad asks. Laura nods her head and puts a different change of clothes on.
We leave in Laura's dads FWD. "good life. good life. good life" Laura sounds like a dog now.
"Naomi" she makes her own way into Naomi's room. "what" she says. "good life" she says. "we're going shopping" Laura tells Naomi. "okay" she jumps out of her bed.
The girls go down to the shops to find something sassy for the day. "we should wear foot covered shoes, unless you want blood everywhere" Laura suggests. Naomi nods her head agreeing with her. "I want my feet" Naomi says.
The two arrive at Knox. shopping for the bestest of clothes. finding something could be expensive or a battle ground...
"Omg" Laura says. "this looks amazing" she points out. "omg so suits you" Naomi agrees with the choice.
"Omg what about these shoes" Naomi points at the beautiful spiky combat boots. "FOR FIFTY DOLLARS" Naomi walks out the store pissed from their price range. "calm down" Laura says in a Miranda sings voice. "Your right" she copy's Laura's voice.
"HOLY BLOODY BANANAS" Laura shouts and runs for the shoes section.
She runs over to see pumps. high heels. flats. all the glorious shoes you could ever find.
She runs over to see a beautiful pair of pink uggboots. she grabs the top of the shoe but another lady grabs the bottom. "oh hell no" Laura says. "these are mine" the lady claims. "no there mine" Laura tugs and stares at her.