"Sydney, how could you do this to me?" I ask, just hoping praying that I would get a response.

But I knew I would never get one.

Liam's pov:

I wish this never happened. Sydney ran away from us. I need to promise myself that this cannot keep happening. She just keeps on slipping out of our grasp! I can't take this anymore. I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. I close my eyes and think about her. Sydney. She was a little sister to me. She can't leave me. I cannot let myself believe this is actually happening.

"God, how could you let her leave you like that!? Now we don't know where the heck she is!" Louis yelled at Harry from the kitchen.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Zany said looking at me with a sad face. A tear slipped down his cheek, but he didn't bother to wipe it away. Zany never cries.

This is when I really realize it for the first time since I've heard the news.

Our little sydney is gone.

Zayn's pov:

I couldn't stand hearing Louis yell at Harry like that anymore. I walked out of the kitchen trying to process all of this information. I was never really close to sydney, but Libby was. The most important person in the world in my eyes was effected my this majorly. I walked up to our shared room. The bathroom door was looked.

"Libby." I called her name softly.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled through the door. Hr voice was Healy and I could hear her muffled sobs through the door.

"How could she do this to me? I was her best friend. I did everything for her. The least she could do for me is to come back!" She yelled with rage.

"I need you." I heard her cry. This was way too much for me, and then it hit me. It hit me so hard i actually stumbled back onto the bed, trying to process what Libby had just said and how I had changed my mood so fast. I realized that having such a close connection to Libby, who had such a special and emotional relationship with sydney....mad me feel just as sad as the rest of the lads. I ran a hand through my hair making it flat. This is certainly a first. I took a picture of my self and tweeted it. I put a little note beside it.

"Where ever you are, I hope that one day you will find it in you to forgive us and come back. We miss you so much...and look what your doing to me! Flat hair! This is a first, and it's for you."

Then I posted it and walked down stairs, not believing this. I saw Liam on the couch his head in his hands.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I say to him, even though he does not look up. Then I glance into the kitchen once more to hear Louis raging at Harry. I can't take this. I walk out the door and head down the driveway.

I need to take a walk,

A very very long walk.

Louis pov:

I can't say anything. I am so disgusted in Harry. Words cannot describe it. All I'm doing is ragging at him in the kitchen and he's just taking it all in. Good because he is NEVER going to hear the end of it.

I just can't help but think, sydney is literally almost my little sister. I consider her one anyways...

And she somewhere in this big scary world all alone, and we don't know where the hell she is.

"Nice going Harold." I spat at him.

Sydney's pov:

"This is the life!" Derek sighed happily sinking into the comfy and VERY expensive bed in our hotel. We were staying at the four seasons for about a week. I know Nikon. Your thinking how the heck I can afford this, but with my job in Australia and opening my own makeup line that is actually making good progress in Australia gives you A LOT of moolah. And your thinking I'm crazy for not staying for my job. True, but I can do meetings over camera and all that jazz, and also I was thinking of opening a store here, because I had recently gotten tweets from the North America region saying they were begging me to open the first store in North America. And why not do it here?